You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

C'mon then...you know you all want to...

Mark P

Reina

Finnan Hyypia Carragher Auriello

Gerrard Alonso Sissoko Kewell

Bellamy Fowler

Rash, man...you've just won me a bundle of cash from my local high street bookie...had a few notes on you to respond first. Odds weren't great, but, hey...you can't have everything. ;)

..............Reina

Gerrard Alonso Sissoko Gonzalez

.......Bellamy Crouch

Although i'm torn between Crouch and Robbie for the starting role there, Fowler has had a good couple of months intensive training behind him now and will start the season fresh for the first time in about six years! I reckon he's on for 20 goals this season easy...

..............Reina

.......Bellamy Crouch

Although i'm torn between Crouch and Robbie for the starting role there, Fowler has had a good couple of months intensive training behind him now and will start the season fresh for the first time in about six years! I reckon he's on for 20 goals this season easy...

That's the one I reckon.I think Robbie's going to be on the bench quite a lot this season but will come on most games.

Currently:

...............Reina

Finnan Hyypia Carragher Riise

..........Bellamy Crouch

After all signings:

...............Reina

Finnan Hyypia Carragher Riise

...........Bellamy Kuyt

I wouldn't start with Aurelio in this match, as it'll be blood and guts from Warnock's wankers.

That's the one I reckon.I think Robbie's going to be on the bench quite a lot this season but will come on most games.

I'm inclined to think that too, but maybe if his conditioning is spot-on he can really turn the years back this season. Robbie hasn't been physically fully fit since he collided with Thomas Myhre IMO. I also think he'd been neglected at his previous clubs.

Guest TK-421
Reina

Alvez Carra Sami Paletta O'Reillyo

Pendant Gerrard Momo Alonso Kewell Gonzalez

Garcia

Crouch Fowler Kuyt Bellamy

Ahhh the underused 5-6-1-4 formation. Many managers have missed a trick not playing this.

Rash, man...you've just won me a bundle of cash from my local high street bookie...had a few notes on you to respond first. Odds weren't great, but, hey...you can't have everything. ;)

I took 2-1 that he'd be first to respond AND he'd not have Crouch in his team. ;)

I'm inclined to think that too, but maybe if his conditioning is spot-on he can really turn the years back this season. Robbie hasn't been physically fully fit since he collided with Thomas Myhre IMO. I also think he'd been neglected at his previous clubs.

It'd be great to think he can get it back, but I dont think he can, his hip injury, from what Ive read on it, is too bad to allow him to ever be in THAT condition again. But with good supply, he can get goals. Which is why at home I can see him playing alongside Bellamy up front.

Guest Jay W

....................reina.....................

finnan...carragher....hyypia....aurelio

gerrard...alonso......sissoko...gonzalez

............bellamy.....crouch..............

I honestly dont believe we'll have a right winger in and crouch for the awkward away games....

Reina

Finnan

Hyypia

Carra

Riise

Pennant

Gerrard

Alonso

Sissoko

Gonzales

Bellamy

EDIT - Just found my reply on 5th June to the starting line-up...

Reina

Finnan

Carra

Hyypia

Riise

Pennant

Alonso

Sissoko

Gonzales

Gerrard

Crouch

Subs: