You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Biscuits

Uncle_Meat

2 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Stroopwafels are boss. Get different types here as well. 

If you aren't already, make sure you cover the top of a mug of coffee with one until it starts going soft. Waaaaaay better like that. 

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Better than dunking them in coffee?

T,  what you want to do is make a cup of coffee, cover your mug like Cloggy says until soft and munch. For the next one top up your coffee with hot water before adding your next stroopwafel and repeat until you've mauled them all. Then pour your full to the brim cup of coffee down the sink. 

• Upvote 1

I can't believe none of you uncultured cunts have heard of Stroopwafels. Next you'll be saying you haven't heard of houmous. This is how the expression "it's grim up north" came about. 

I for one am OUTRAGED. 

This country. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Remmie said:

T,  what you want to do is make a cup of coffee, cover your mug like Cloggy says until soft and munch. For the next one top up your coffee with hot water before adding your next stroopwafel and repeat until you've mauled them all. Then pour your full to the brim cup of coffee down the sink. 

Ha ha. Will be back to rep.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I can't believe none of you uncultured cunts have heard of Stroopwafels. Next you'll be saying you haven't heard of houmous. This is how the expression "it's grim up north" came about. 

I for one am OUTRAGED. 

This country. 

It reminds me of the morons you get on Come Dine With Me, who all seem to have great jobs and live in lovely houses, but when it comes to the menus, they've never heard of stuff like coulis or filo pastry.

Pearls before swine.

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Remmie knows. If you are in the Netherlands drink the coffee, if in the UK throw the coffee away. Especially if you are drinking 1980s Mellow Birds. 

44 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I for one am OUTRAGED. 

This country. 

I've heard of them. I got some from a Dutch market stall. In Norway. Bit too sweet for me. 

Just had my first one of these.  They are, quite frankly, a thing of beauty and majesty. 

IMG_9899.jpg

They're available from Sainsbury's and if you don't get some soon, then you deserve eternal damnation in a pit of boiling sulfur and dogshit and a thousand centuries of stale Oreos, because God hates you.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Just had my first one of these.  They are, quite frankly, a thing of beauty and majesty. 

IMG_9899.jpg

They're available from Sainsbury's and if you don't get some soon, then you deserve eternal damnation in a pit of boiling sulfur and dogshit and a thousand centuries of stale Oreos, because God hates you.

Same company make a dark chocolate ginger.

Oh fucking yes.