Quantcast
Biscuits - Page 6 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Uncle_Meat

Biscuits

j6lo9h.jpg

The chocolate orange biscuits (second from the right) are amazing.

The chocolate ring is my favourite.

Also, I quite like that biscuit third from the left.

The chocolate ring is my favourite.

Also, I quite like that biscuit third from the left.

Yeah, the chocolate ring is boss. The chocolate ring is third from left in that picture though, isn't it?

Yeah, the chocolate ring is boss. The chocolate ring is third from left in that picture though, isn't it?

It was a poor joke about bumholes and such

My missus has been buying the biscuits recently & she gets some shite in, at the moment we have Jaffa Cakes & Twixes in the cupboard so I'm going to Asda on my way home tonight to get some specifically for me.

I'm thinking Ginger Nuts:-

Taste - 8/10

Dunkability - 9/10

Value for money 10/10

What biscuit can compete with those scores?

My missus has been buying the biscuits recently & she gets some shite in, at the moment we have Jaffa Cakes & Twixes in the cupboard so I'm going to Asda on my way home tonight to get some specifically for me.

Taste - 8/10

Dunkability - 9/10

Value for money 10/10

Milk chocolate hob nobs. Unfortunately I'm on a diet at the minute so i can only dream of how good they are when dunked in a cup of tea.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Milk chocolate hob nobs. Unfortunately I'm on a diet at the minute so i can only dream of how good they are when dunked in a cup of tea.

I think you can drink tea when you're on a diet. You'll be sound.

They would've been my second choice.

My missus has been buying the biscuits recently & she gets some shite in, at the moment we have Jaffa Cakes & Twixes in the cupboard so I'm going to Asda on my way home tonight to get some specifically for me.

Taste - 8/10

Dunkability - 9/10

Value for money 10/10

Bite each end off a Twix and use it as a straw. Boss.
  • Upvote 1

Taste - 8/10

Dunkability - 9/10

Value for money 10/10

I’m not a fan of ginger nuts. My wife is though and she likes Fox’s Ginger Crunch Creams.

I like M&S Extremely Chocolately Milk Rounds. I’ve decided that they are better than the Fox’s equivalent. I had some of those last Christmas and the quality had noticeably dipped.

I also like Tesco Chunky Chocolate Cookies. 10 fairly generously sized cookies for £1, I think.

Lotus Biscoff are boss and they taste lovely dunked in tea, but you have to be quick off the mark, as they’re not the most durable of biscuits.

Get on Dean's Shortbreads.

Their Butterscotch and Toasted Coconut (two seperate biscuits) ones are boss.

Sainsbury’s Highland All Butter Shortbread Petticoat Tails are a decent budget alternative. £150g for 85p.

Taste - 8/10

Dunkability - 9/10

Value for money 10/10

What did you end up getting, Mook?

• Upvote 1

What did you end up getting, Mook?

I had time to kill before I got my train that night so went to a Sainsbury's local & panic bought (the security guard was staring at me) a packet of their bourbon creams for 50p.

They were shite but lasted about 5 minutes & I bought a packet of chocolate Hob Nobs at Asda the next night.

Sacrilege on this thread but I've been getting into my cake with a cup of tea recently, the Marks & Spencer tiramisu cake is a mother fucker.

• Upvote 1