Quantcast
Biscuits - Page 4 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Uncle_Meat

Biscuits

In all fairness the munchmallows and the royals both have a biscuity bottom. Sure we went off road with the dickmanns but I'm biscuit-curious and prepared to see where this takes us.

Do you only get nine in those like the ones in the blue packet?

I believe so mate, can't say 100% as we don't have any in the house atm and memory is shite on stuff like that. But they are gorgeous. 

"Back of the box for you!"

The black biscuit will (Rosa) park where it fucking well likes.

I believe so mate, can't say 100% as we don't have any in the house atm and memory is shite on stuff like that. But they are gorgeous. 

They're like eating pizza in Italy. Once you've eaten it, you can't be doing with pizza in the UK. 

I can't be fucked with inferior biscuits now.

• Upvote 1

They're like eating pizza in Italy. Once you've eaten it, you can't be doing with pizza in the UK. 

And wine too. Oh and pasta. Well...and bread. Erm.. and night time strolls. And making love. Probably would throw in driving with the top down. And shoes - fuckin brilliant shoes. Gondolas - do you have gondolas? Could take them or leave them but if I had a choice I would go Italy there as well. 

Might need a few more minutes here....

I forgot opera.

And wine too. Oh and pasta. Well...and bread. Erm.. and night time strolls. And making love. Probably would throw in driving with the top down. And shoes - fuckin brilliant shoes. Gondolas - do you have gondolas? Could take them or leave them but if I had a choice I would go Italy there as well. 

Might need a few more minutes here....

I forgot opera.

You also forgot Ice Cream. 

• Upvote 1

Oh shit Gelato - food of kings!!

Also after dinner liqueurs. I think I may also include prosciutto. Probably handbags as well. Actually any leather goods. Bicycles - top shelf bikes they do.

Whats left?

Why do they need their own parsley?

• Upvote 1

Yep - any pig products I am going to give them the nod.

A strong V is one of Englands highlights but I will give you the second as well.

What about knit stuff? Socks and sweaters and the like?