You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Biscuits

Uncle_Meat

23 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Actually, I like the sound of those. I love rhubarb, not that they will taste anything like the real thing. Have you had them yourself?

Nah, I saw the picture elsewhere & thought of you.

I'm a big Fox's white chocolate rounds man these days.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tony Moanero said:

Not sure I’ve had the white chocolate version. The milk chocolate ones are great.

I'm a sucker for anything with white chocolate, I go through a packet of these things every two or three days.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

My current top 5 (excluding custard creams)

1. Choco Leibniz Milk Chocolate

2. Jammie Dodgers

3. Fox’s Viennese Milk Chocolate 

4. Shortbread Petticoat Tails

5. Lemon Puffs

I like the Choco Liebnitz but have to wait for an offer before I buy them. You only get 9 biscuits in them too!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

My current top 5 (excluding custard creams)

1. Choco Leibniz Milk Chocolate

2. Jammie Dodgers

3. Fox’s Viennese Milk Chocolate 

4. Shortbread Petticoat Tails

5. Lemon Puffs

Are custard creame the undisputed king of biscuits for you?

Nipped to Bargain Booze for bottled water for the wife and grabbed some digestive on the way to the counter. Just went to put them in the cupboard and noticed they are strawberry and creamn flavoured digestives. WTF. Nothing else sweet in the house so going to have to try them later but feel a bit like I am ready to walk the Green mile.

Have to say I am pretty disappointed, the chocolate, caramel and digestive flavours don't really combine well. I'll still eat them as even though they are poor they aren't the equivalent to Carling in the beer world

8 minutes ago, Remmie said:

My wife came back with these from the shop to try:

IMG_20200422_203824.jpg

I can only assume she touched the pack and remembered that anything touched has to be purchased. It's the only explanation that makes any sense.

• 1 month later...
On 19/04/2020 at 19:21, VladimirIlyich said:

I like the Choco Liebnitz but have to wait for an offer before I buy them. You only get 9 biscuits in them too!

Can you get the fake ones where you live? In Aldi here they do some knock off ones that are almost identical.

Phenomenal biscuits but, as you alluded to, a packet is barely enough for a cup of tea.

30 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Can you get the fake ones where you live? In Aldi here they do some knock off ones that are almost identical.

Phenomenal biscuits but, as you alluded to, a packet is barely enough for a cup of tea.

My lad shops in Aldi so I will ask him to look for the Liebniz rip offs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...