You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Biscuits

Uncle_Meat

I haven't had them since I was about 18. Didn't even know they still made them. Got some today. My word. All other biscuits can fuck off for the foreseeable.

Where did you get them from?

Just inhaled the pack. I'm in sugary ginger-infused heaven, on a highway to insulin-coma sleep.

God dont say that round a diabetic group

I joined one a while back for some ideas and honestly to see if i could help anyone struggling with the disease

On th whole they really cant take any joke about being diabetic. Really uptight about it. 

Always makes me laugh as i bet most made jokes about other people issues

God dont say that round a diabetic group

I joined one a while back for some ideas and honestly to see if i could help anyone struggling with the disease

On th whole they really cant take any joke about being diabetic. Really uptight about it.

Always makes me laugh as i bet most made jokes about other people issues

I can understand why they'd be jealous. Dem sweet sweet biscuits. Worth dying for. Hell, I'd even chop my own foot off for another packet tonight.

I can understand why they'd be jealous. Dem sweet sweet biscuits. Worth dying for. Hell, I'd even chop my own foot off for another packet tonight.

Haha

I don't get it 

I don't eat much sweet stuff anymore but fuck not being able to joke about stuff.

I had an order delivered today and will probably go on my way past tomorrow. To get some necessities, of course. Toilet roll. Washing up liquid. 142 packets of chocolate kimberleys.

Yep, the usual necessities. Frozen vegetables, potatoes and a few chocolate kimberleys. And some milk and bread. I'm sure there's something else. Oh yes, some chocolate kimberleys. Mustn't forget those.

one of my workmates once got a severe telling off for suggesting that a black woman colleague was a dark horse.

Utter nonsense. Reprimanding someone for a compliment? Says more about the reprimander than the reprimandee

Utter nonsense. Reprimanding someone for a compliment? Says more about the reprimander than the reprimandee

Surely it would depend on the context? 

I mean if they were going for a promotion or something and then got it unexpectedly, fine, but the person involved could genuinely resemble a dark horse. In the same way that Damien Lewis resembles a ginger camel (and he does).

Stringy didn't elaborate on this in the original post, although i'm assuming he will now.

• Upvote 1

Surely it would depend on the context?

I mean if they were going for a promotion or something and then got it unexpectedly, fine, but the person involved could genuinely resemble a dark horse. In the same way that Damien Lewis resembles a ginger camel (and he does).

Stringy didn't elaborate on this in the original post, although i'm assuming he will now.

Have one of my best Paddington hard stares

No, she didn't look like a horse, the guy was just surprised at something that came out about her, he wasn't being offensive. She was always ready to take offence though. She accused me of being racist because I spurned her advances. She was a bit hatstand.

Hattist.