You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trabelsi...

Kurt

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about his "dodgy knees"?

I suppose that could be why nothing was heard after the medical, but its just a rumour isn't it?

Isn't it mainly made of fat and garlic though?

Fuck all wrong with a nice bit of fat and Garlic. Its also has paprika and most probably animal innards. You can't go wrong with that sort of combo.

Looks like we've gone cold on Trabelsi. He agreed terms I believe, but for whatever reason it looks like it won't be happening.

With Pennant coming in rather than Alves, I still think we need a right back because the only other option to Finnan is Kromkamp, and he's been deemed surplus to requirements. With Barragan and Raven both leaving we're a bit short of cover at full back.

The problem is Rafa needs the cash and can't really afford NOT to let Kromkamp go if a decent offer comes in, but then we have no cover for Finnan.

Looks like we've gone cold on Trabelsi. He agreed terms I believe, but for whatever reason it looks like it won't be happening.

With Pennant coming in rather than Alves, I still think we need a right back because the only other option to Finnan is Kromkamp, and he's been deemed surplus to requirements. With Barragan and Raven both leaving we're a bit short of cover at full back.

The problem is Rafa needs the cash and can't really afford NOT to let Kromkamp go if a decent offer comes in, but then we have no cover for Finnan.

It'd be a terrible waste of his talent, but Carra could play there. What about Warnock? Didn't he occasionally play right side for the ressies?

Maybe the Trabelsi deal hinges on Kromkamp then ?

looks like a change of plans all round then because I was positive we'd be getting a new RB

Obviously plans change

Maybe the Trabelsi deal hinges on Kromkamp then ?

Possibly, and I hope that is the case. I don't think it is though, as it would be asking a lot of Trabelsi though to hang on and not sign for anyone else until we manage to sell a player. We mightn't get a suitable deal for Kromkamp, and Trabelsi could be left high and dry.

Unfortunatley any clubs wanting to sign Kromkamp know we are desperate to sell and they are in the driving seat.

It doesnt look like Feyenoord are going to accept a deal including Kromkamp and Dudek so it does look like we are stuck with a lot of dead wood (considering we have already got shut of some inc. Cheyrou).

Unfortunatley any clubs wanting to sign Kromkamp know we are desperate to sell and they are in the driving seat.

It doesnt look like Feyenoord are going to accept a deal including Kromkamp and Dudek so it does look like we are stuck with a lot of dead wood (considering we have already got shut of some inc. Cheyrou).

it depends on what desperate means though. it's not cheyrou/diao desperate is it? it's just we'd like to raise funds. if they don't offer what we want, it defeats the point of selling.