You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trabelsi...

Kurt

Is the Alves deal off ?

Why don't you check your own site?

Sevilla boss accepts Alves exit

Sevilla boss Juande Ramos has commented on the Daniel Alves transfer saga.

The 'will they, won't they' drama is getting right on our nerves now but hopefully it will be concluded soon - a view shared by the player's manager.

Ramos *said: "Last season, we had a similar situation.

"Daniel is a very important player for us and has already greatly helped us to achieve our objectives.

"If he does go, we would have to accept it and get on with things.

"One thing is certain, the team will come first."

* Translated from Spanish into English by our qualified translator in the Gold Club

Lost in translation? Frauds. :whistle:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trabelsi wont sign if alves does so I reckon Trabelsi and shithead it will be,

BTw he will still be a shithead if he signs

And you will still be a dick head either way.

And you still a cunt...so you too should really be best mates.

;)

The fact that they're not best mates is definitive proof that Rashid prefers arseholes goatse.gif

Dudes, I never normally post about the Koptalk bollocks, but wouldn’t it just be better to rise above it? So Dunk is a lying thieving scumbag fantasist, who really cares? Anytime anyone who might have had the misfortune to post on Koptalk comes on here, they make one or two posts people jump on them tell them to fuck off and generally act small time. Why not just chill the fuck out and let ‘em see what TLW is really about?

Dudes, I never normally post about the Koptalk bollocks, but wouldn’t it just be better to rise above it? So Dunk is a lying thieving scumbag fantasist, who really cares? Anytime anyone who might have had the misfortune to post on Koptalk comes on here, they make one or two posts people jump on them tell them to fuck off and generally act small time. Why not just chill the fuck out and let ‘em see what TLW is really about?

because duncan oldham is a s*n supporting gobshite, who is brainwashing the more naive of our fans who perhaps don't knwo or understand our history properly and they think Dunk is the voice of LFC. quite honestly i think it's all our duties to expose him for the piece of shit that he is.

because duncan oldham is a s*n supporting gobshite, who is brainwashing the more naive of our fans who perhaps don't knwo or understand our history properly and they think Dunk is the voice of LFC. quite honestly i think it's all our duties to expose him for the piece of shit that he is.

Here here.

If it was just a forum, that would be one thing, but he actually charges people and then steals content to pass on to those paying. Have a look at the Koptalk insider blog/website. there is some very well-written stuff from people who have been aware of his ways for a long time. If it was just a forum full of idiots that would be OK, but this is someone who I very much doubt is a Liverpool fan, ripping off Liverpool fans. If he really was a Liverpool fan doing it for the love, then why would he have a Spurs site too. And a Newcastle one?

Yeah, I agree with all the above, but telling everyone who comes on here from Koptalk to fuck off is hardly the best way to go about things in my opinion. Wouldn't it be better to give them a chance to see what forums are like outside of Koptalk? If you just aggressively go after them, which happens all the time anyone gets a whiff of a Koptalker, it's surely just going to make them go back to KT and fund Dunk's schemes?

Yeah, I agree with all the above, but telling everyone who comes on here from Koptalk to fuck off is hardly the best way to go about things in my opinion. Wouldn't it be better to give them a chance to see what forums are like outside of Koptalk? If you just aggressively go after them, which happens all the time anyone gets a whiff of a Koptalker, it's surely just going to make them go back to KT and fund Dunk's schemes?

He come on here to take the piss and deserved all the fuckin abuse he got. :yes:

I think people are met on here with the attitude that they arrive with, most of the koptalk kids arrive with the attitude that they are going to slum it down here with us to prove that Dunk is actually the great hero that they think he is.

If they just arrived and started posting and expressing their opinions on the club there would be no issue, if they come spoiling for a fight I say that we give them one. As Liverpool fans we are representitives of our club, if we are on an away trip and get into a bit of trouble with the law we bring the name of our club into disrepute, while we are all responsible for our own actions we should look out for other people who would attempt to tarnish the name of our great club, that could be as simple as telling the lad next to you at Anfield to knock any stupid/racist/sexist etc... chanting on the head, or it could be by stopping people like Dunk ripping kids off in the name of Liverpool.

as others have pointed out, it's not the fact they're from koptalk is the problem. if that scroat who was on last night wanted to chat footy like a normal person, well he'd be recieved ok. but when you turn up, the day you've had the p1ss ripped out of you on another site (the blog), carrying a bit fucking chi on the shoulder, well it's gonna piss people off innit? he was here to have a go at dave .. and failed.

I agree Jose, but in this case, the lad came on to explicitly wind up Dave over the Trabelsi, ALves deal is dead exclusive from last week. He quoted KrapTalks headline from yesteday, whch THEY interpreted as 'Manager resigns himself to Alves leaving; when in fact, as has been pointed out on here, he said no such thing. SO yer right, but on this occasion the lad fully deserved it.

I agree Jose, but in this case, the lad came on to explicitly wind up Dave over the Trabelsi, ALves deal is dead exclusive from last week. He quoted KrapTalks headline from yesteday, whch THEY interpreted as 'Manager resigns himself to Alves leaving; when in fact, as has been pointed out on here, he said no such thing. SO yer right, but on this occasion the lad fully deserved it.

Ok, maybe I got the wind slightly wrong on this one, but it seems to me it happens all the time. Perhaps it’s cos I just don’t understand these internet turf wars. I still reckon if you ignore someone on a wind-up rather than jumping on them it’s a better way to go.

Ok, maybe I got the wind slightly wrong on this one, but it seems to me it happens all the time. Perhaps it’s cos I just don’t understand these internet turf wars. I still reckon if you ignore someone on a wind-up rather than jumping on them it’s a better way to go.

Im with you, its always better to be like that, and in the long run this place will benefit from a higer level of discussion. But sometimes you got to be able to get down and fight.....

Im with you, its always better to be like that, and in the long run this place will benefit from a higer level of discussion. But sometimes you got to be able to get down and fight.....

I fully understand our history, and why we don't support the Sun, but was fooled into PAYING for a forum because at the time I wasn't aware of who the owner of the site was. I assumed all Liverpool fans were on the web for the same reason, to discuss team and club affairs, and to share information with regards to what goes on.

Two years I spent on that forum, and got through more than 20 failed insider stories, the most memorable being a thread about David Beckham being lined up by Rafa. This was posted by a guy called Johnny H who was supposed to be infallible.

Are Dunk's other sites (Spurs and Newcastle) pay per scoop?

How does internet law in the UK treat advertising malpractise, for example selling access to a service (inside information) that doesn't exist?

I fully understand our history, and why we don't support the Sun, but was fooled into PAYING for a forum because at the time I wasn't aware of who the owner of the site was. I assumed all Liverpool fans were on the web for the same reason, to discuss team and club affairs, and to share information with regards to what goes on.

Two years I spent on that forum, and got through more than 20 failed insider stories, the most memorable being a thread about David Beckham being lined up by Rafa. This was posted by a guy called Johnny H who was supposed to be infallible.

How does internet law in the UK treat advertising malpractise, for example selling access to a service (inside information) that doesn't exist?

Welcome to TLW. I assume you paid your £50 entrance fee at the door?

Fuck me, that sounds scarey. That's what annoys the fuck out of us is the fact that they charge people for shite information. How much did you shelling out over the two years then?

Fuckin frauds!!! :angry:

Welcome to TLW. I assume you paid your £50 entrance fee at the door?

However, having just checked my credit card statement I was shocked to see that Koptalk had initiated a debit from my credit card via paypal for £26. This is the straw that broke the camel's back, time to call a solicitor :wallbutt: