You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trabelsi...

Kurt

Why does everyone take everything so litterally, i posted this after Del Nido put on the Sevilla webiste that Alves would now be staying and it would be hard for him to go back on that unless LFC met his full terms.

So after it became clear Alves would probably not be joining and I beamed up to the enterprise to chat with Spockm, the logical conclusion would be that Trabelsi would be signing this week

This is Nick to TLW signing off

You said "Trabelsi will sign this week"

You should have said "I guess he will be signing this week if what Del Nido says is true"

You cant blame people for thinking you were making a statement of fact rather than a logical assumption.

Don't take the abuse to heart though Nick, personally I think this place is better with you than without you.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have said "I guess he will be signing this week if what Del Nido says is true"

You cant blame people for thinking you were making a statement of fact rather than a logical assumption.

Don't take the abuse to heart though Nick, personally I think this place is better with you than without you.

But thats too much like hard work when your pissed out of your tree but I take on board what your saying ;)

damn straight

Huh ?

"yeah Brendan I read it once, quite funny too. There all so bitter….and not too clever either"

A lot of what http://www.koptalk-insider.com copies has snide comments from you regarding this place, so what are you doing here? Were you bullshitting about this place infront of your koptalk "mates" to look good or are you on here about to defend your leader?

Guest Rosco
"yeah Brendan I read it once, quite funny too. There all so bitter….and not too clever either"

A lot of what http://www.koptalk-insider.com copies has snide comments from you regarding this place, so what are you doing here? Were you bullshitting about this place infront of your koptalk "mates" to look good or are you on here about to defend your leader?

I just wanted to know if we'd signed Trabelsi, quite simple.

Guest Rosco
when did this site have an exclusive that he signed?

Your blog was promoting the big exclusive on TLW a few days ago. It seems you've taken that bit off the blog for some reason.

Your blog was promoting the big exclusive on TLW a few days ago. It seems you've taken that bit off the blog for some reason.

what are you talking about? are you talking about this?

http://koptalkinsider.wordpress.com/2006/06/30/tlw-exclusive-alves-deal-off-as-reds-move-to-plan-b/#comments

if you're having trouble finding it from the blog home page, just check the june section - it's there for anyone, i'm sure even an KT poster can work that out.

if you have a problem with the blog, post a message on there, i understand there's no charge.

the exclusive is still on this site. i'm sure dave posts it for anyone to read. if you don't wish to believe it don't, he doesn't force you to - or charge you to.

FYI, it said we were in talks. i don't recall it saying we'd signed him. if you want to know news about signings the official site is the best place, it's not difficult. again if you want to keep up with any news dave might have, again it's always best to check his home page http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk .

so unless you have something constructive to say, why don't you potter back to your subscription community in newcastle?

see ya.

Guest Rosco
what are you talking about? are you talking about this?

http://koptalkinsider.wordpress.com/2006/06/30/tlw-exclusive-alves-deal-off-as-reds-move-to-plan-b/#comments

if you're having trouble finding it from the blog home page, just check the june section - it's there for anyone, i'm sure even an KT poster can work that out.

if you have a problem with the blog, post a message on there, i understand there's no charge.

the exclusive is still on this site. i'm sure dave posts it for anyone to read. if you don't wish to believe it don't, he doesn't force you to - or charge you to.

FYI, it said we were in talks. i don't recall it saying we'd signed him. if you want to know news about signings the official site is the best place, it's not difficult. again if you want to keep up with any news dave might have, again it's always best to check his home page http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk .

so unless you have something constructive to say, why don't you potter back to your subscription community in newcastle?

see ya.

Is the Alves deal off ?

Guest Rosco
you really are simple aren't you? no wonder you can't see through fatty.

Ok so a week ago TLW says the Alves deal is off, today the Sevilla manager says he's resigned to the fact that Alves will be leaving.

I'm confused ....

Guest Rosco
you said it....

Not a very friendly bunch are you ?

I was only taking the advice given by your blog, you know ... to post on other sites and see what they're like and this is the reception i get. I'm not impressed.

Ok so a week ago TLW says the Alves deal is off, today the Sevilla manager says he's resigned to the fact that Alves will be leaving.

I'm confused ....

you are a tedious young soul aren't you? is your mates empire falling down around him and you've got nobody left to talk to? i'm not gonna bother replying to you anymore, as you are about as interesting as an afternoon on the piss with bill kenright and i'm sure there aren't too many on this board who want to read your shit either. if you're really stuck for something to do, take yourself over to http://www.koptalk-insider.com/ . Thery've got loads of stuff on that site and I think contributions from KT posters would be welcome. go take a look, you might find you like it.

if that doesn't help you, don't worry about what is being said on this board. you know the truth is over on toonarmy.com, sorry it's not that is it? errr. ... that's right kopscam.com. go back to where you belong. it's the community where you're loved. where you can be a complete tit and fit in fine.

as i said earlier, see ya.

Guest Rosco
you are a tedious young soul aren't you? is your mates empire falling down around him and you've got nobody left to talk to? i'm not gonna bother replying to you anymore, as you are about as interesting as an afternoon on the piss with bill kenright and i'm sure there aren't too many on this board who want to read your shit either. if you're really stuck for something to do, take yourself over to http://www.koptalk-insider.com/ . Thery've got loads of stuff on that site and I think contributions from KT posters would be welcome. go take a look, you might find you like it.

if that doesn't help you, don't worry about what is being said on this board. you know the truth is over on toonarmy.com, sorry it's not that is it? errr. ... that's right kopscam.com. go back to where you belong. it's the community where you're loved. where you can be a complete tit and fit in fine.

as i said earlier, see ya.

Good night mate. Talk to ya tomorrow. :thumbup:

Except for the fact he hasnt said that you mean?

Its categorical!

;)

"Last season, we had a similar situation.

Daniel is a very important player for us and has already greatly helped us to achieve our objectives.

If he does go, we would have to accept it and get on with things.

One thing is certain, the team will come first."

Which translates to headlines in Kraptalk and its sister paper the s*n as

"Seville boss slams club for allowing Alves Exit"

Its categorical!

;)

"Last season, we had a similar situation.

Daniel is a very important player for us and has already greatly helped us to achieve our objectives.

If he does go, we would have to accept it and get on with things.

One thing is certain, the team will come first."

Which translates to headlines in Kraptalk and its sister paper the s*n as

"Seville boss slams club for allowing Alves Exit"

:D Are they the managers actual words? And Rosco has translated that into the Sevilla manager is resigned to him leaving? Oh priceless.

Not only does the cunt of an owner bullshite, even the knobheads from their do aswell. I notice he's run away now aswell. Bless him.