You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trabelsi...

Kurt

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why the signing of Alves would affect Trabelsi coming because Alves will be going rid midfield no? Kromkamps offski and we'll have 1 full back, even Barragans supposedly being offered to clubs or going to Depor on loan and Trabelsi is on a bosman so no transfer fee. If he wants Alves to cover both right mid and Right back then to me it's a bit daft as it's stretching the squad and weakening an already weak area of the team....

I think you may be very suprised how many games Alves would have started at RB had he joined us. I dont expect to see Finnan here the season after next and he wont be offered a new contract IMO

You will be the babyeater so ... er.. did you have a good time on Rhodes?

I would indeed...

And Yes...Rhodes were brilliant. You know we reserved the apartment in a child friendly resort (wonder why).... :whistle:

And suddenly im hungry...

I think you may be very suprised how many games Alves would have started at RB had he joined us. I dont expect to see Finnan here the season after next and he wont be offered a new contract IMO

Why not Nick ? Whats your problem with Finnan.

Finnan is a very good, if unspectacular RB, there aren't any RB's inteh Prem Id have over him thats for sure.

As for a new right winger, how much would we pay for Lennon ?

Id rather give Spurs 10m for him than Defoe.

Guest Jay W

Don't think I'd be very surpised at all considering Benitez wouldn't pay 10 million+ to play him at full back when we have two very good full backs with Finnan being one of the best in the league....And the small matter of a still vacant right wing slot....

Why not Nick ? Whats your problem with Finnan.

Finnan is a very good, if unspectacular RB, there aren't any RB's inteh Prem Id have over him thats for sure.

As for a new right winger, how much would we pay for Lennon ?

Id rather give Spurs 10m for him than Defoe.

Its what I believe Rata thinks

Finnan was the best defensive RB in the premiership last season and I dont have a problem with him

I expect to see two new full backs starting most games next season

Time will tell if im right or not

Guest TK-421
And you will still be a dick head either way.

Well, uh being a dick ain't so bad. See, there are three kinds of people: dicks, pussies and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinkin' it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything. So pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while because... pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck! And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get?? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!!!

Be interesting to see if Nick's right. I haven't a clue what's happening with Trabelsi, I just know is he was here for talks (presumably a medical as well), and that Benitez was looking at signing him, Pennant and Kuyt.

Why does everyone take everything so litterally, i posted this after Del Nido put on the Sevilla webiste that Alves would now be staying and it would be hard for him to go back on that unless LFC met his full terms.

So after it became clear Alves would probably not be joining and I beamed up to the enterprise to chat with Spockm, the logical conclusion would be that Trabelsi would be signing this week

This is Nick to TLW signing off