You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Duncan Oldham

• 8 years later...

Yeah, right.

The current state of play is that we have 2 outstanding debts that we must clear with urgency (£683.81 + £860.00). There are a couple of additional things including monies that are owed to our tech guy for example (he backs-up the website and patches it etc and he has been very patient), but to list everything would be overwhelming and we probably wouldn't hit desired targets if they were so high.

I am setting a target of £684 and if we clear that, this will be a big help. We could then look at extending the Go Fund Me further for the second amount but I'm never sure how successful this will be and obviously a lot of people are struggling themselves at the moment and won't be able to contribute even if they would under normal circumstances. 

Where's my book you fat fuck. 

Conned me real good many years ago. Took a while to figure out he was the biggest fraud out there. Can't believe with all that is out about him now that people still fall for his bullshit. 

Fat fucking nephew fucking cunting fat bastard.

ps: Fat fucking geordie cunt.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Anubis said:

He’s upped his target from £670 to £1500 now he’s conned £750 out of some poor gullible bastards.

"Thanks for supporting me and thanks too to those who hated on me for launching this fundraiser for providing me with additional promotion on Twitter. Your awareness helped me secure even more support and I am grateful." 

Shameless. 

On 07/05/2020 at 12:15, Shooter in the Motor said:

"Thanks for supporting me and thanks too to those who hated on me for launching this fundraiser for providing me with additional promotion on Twitter. Your awareness helped me secure even more support and I am grateful." 

Shameless. 

How much did you donate?

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

How much did you donate?

Unfortunately the donation page would only let me change the pounds section and I wanted to change the pence section.