You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anthea Turner

CharleyKnight

5 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

So, is she saying that Turner should be allowed to 'tell the truth' but that people aren't allowed to respond in any way? She also acknowledges that if someone is obese, they are more likely to get severe complications from Covid - perhaps why her cartoon lady is so spiky about masks then. And I especially love her sensitivity to Caroline Flack by referencing "swinging from a tree". Fucks sake.

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

So, is she saying that Turner should be allowed to 'tell the truth' but that people aren't allowed to respond in any way? She also acknowledges that if someone is obese, they are more likely to get severe complications from Covid - perhaps why her cartoon lady is so spiky about masks then. And I especially love her sensitivity to Caroline Flack by referencing "swinging from a tree". Fucks sake.

I thought she had been completely barred from social media except that new one for extremists. Quite why she's got the US and UK flags behind her is a little confusing. 

The graph she presented has been put together by Ronald McDonald. 

My mate use to do a chauffering job , and was given a gig driving Anthea Turner and  Llewellyn-Bowen around the various Matalan's for some promotion. He said they were very likeable and Laurence was very witty and charming, but the 'gang' also included the two Scottish interior decorators Colin and Justin and he said they were 24 carat cunts.

15 minutes ago, sir roger said:

My mate use to do a chauffering job , and was given a gig driving Anthea Turner and  Llewellyn-Bowen around the various Matalan's for some promotion. He said they were very likeable and Laurence was very witty and charming, but the 'gang' also included the two Scottish interior decorators Colin and Justin and he said they were 24 carat cunts.

Would that not have been Lowri Turner?

The truth of the matter is that obese people are definitely more at risk with Covid, the medical facts bear that out.

The problem with Anthea Turner and Katie Hopkins is that pretty much everyone knows that is the case, particularly obese people themselves. This information is nothing new so the only reason these 2 are going on about it is attention seeking and to ridicule and scare, if either of them were overweight there wouldnt be a peep.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

The truth of the matter is that obese people are definitely more at risk with Covid, the medical facts bear that out.

The problem with Anthea Turner and Katie Hopkins is that pretty much everyone knows that is the case, particularly obese people themselves. This information is nothing new so the only reason these 2 are going on about it is attention seeking and to ridicule and scare, if either of them were overweight there wouldnt be a peep.

Depends on what they'd been eating.

1 minute ago, Dr Nowt said:

I can't stop watching that video Rapey posted of her getting blown up.

Mesmerising. Should have been holding a flake bar in that, would have sent sales into orbit, along with her.

Not as good as Raul Meireles in a pirate costume though. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

There are dark rumours about the Ginger one. Apparently he will take any excuse to get naked in front of female staff and has to be chaperoned. 

Apparently he did rattle Turner so the rumours go! He's bagged some awesome women over the years! Seems money is an aphrodisiac!

4 hours ago, sir roger said:

I love lames to fame.

My mate was on a YTS at channel 4 and got told to go help someone pack stuff in his car. Turns out it was Richard Whitley, he was a dick and told my mate off for packing the boxes wrong in the boot.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I love lames to fame.

My mate was on a YTS at channel 4 and got told to go help someone pack stuff in his car. Turns out it was Richard Whitley, he was a dick and told my mate off for packing the boxes wrong in the boot.

The wrong boot? 

22 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I love lames to fame.

I'll never understand why someone has a go at how another person does them a favour. If they know how to do it better, why don't they do it themselves?

9 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I'll never understand why someone has a go at how another person does them a favour. If they know how to do it better, why don't they do it themselves?

Must be something to do with ego maybe. There’s a few anecdotes I could put in the world of a woman. 

4 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

I can't stop watching that video Rapey posted of her getting blown up.

Mesmerising. Should have been holding a flake bar in that, would have sent sales into orbit, along with her.

I got sent it last night when I was in bed and woke my wife up laughing at it, got kicked off on then decided to watch it again an hour later and woke her up again. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If Richard Whitely (god rest his soul) would have shouted at me I'd have put his stuff on the floor, took the piss out of his tie and told him to shove his clock up his arse. 

Richard Madeley on the other hand  ...... 

B8F8275046BE740BCA6D772E96E2505295387B33

I hear the life support machine went ‘*countdown music* billip billip billaballo’ as he conked out.

YNWA

• Upvote 1