You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anthea Turner

CharleyKnight

6 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Didn't she allow her wedding (to that fella Ricky Gervais beat up) to be sponsored by a now defunct chocolate bar and thus in all of the wedding photos she and he were seen pretending to scoff them?

Hideous Stoke thing.

Haha that sounds hilarious. I now actually want to see those pictures 

10 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Didn't she allow her wedding (to that fella Ricky Gervais beat up) to be sponsored by a now defunct chocolate bar and thus in all of the wedding photos she and he were seen pretending to scoff them?

Hideous Stoke thing.

https://images.app.goo.gl/e78cPh56qnR18Xud6

3 minutes ago, redheart said:

I'd still fuck it though...I reckon she is pure filth.

Although I would wear a mask whilst doing it...

She's from Stoke. Of course she's gonna be a filthy bitch. 

Why do you think my mates and I always went to Hanley on a Saturday afternoon to "shop"???

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

The article appears to be stating that the whole thing was "flake" based but 'im sure it was a new chocolate bar that they were promoting, the one in Bovey's hand. Can't for the life of me recall it's name.

EDIT, i've just found out it was called "snowflake", ironically.

12 minutes ago, redheart said:

I'd still fuck it though...I reckon she is pure filth.

Although I would wear a mask whilst doing it...

More fun to string her along thinking she's going to get a game, then when she's stripped and ready to go say "Nah. You're too skinny" and fuck off home.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Colonel Kurtz said:

Sh'es falling for the "say something controversial to revive my media carear" drug. It doesn't work. Ask laurence fox's agent. 

I think she's rage tweeting on her second bottle of chardonnay after being cut up by a mobility scooter in Waitrose.  

• Upvote 2

Mate of mine was on a cruise few years ago and went to an exhibition by photographer of the stars, dont know his name. He had photos of everyone from rock stars, Royals and Hollywood A-Listers, and a few good stories to tell. Turns out he was originally from Netherfield Rd and me mate got speaking to him in a bar later. Said the worst person he ever worked for was Anthea Turner, 50 times worse than any Hollywood Diva he had met and couldn't hide his hatred for her.

Seems to be a few people who hold that opinion.

11 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

i think its  a diminishing and crowded market. You get maybe £1k for an appearance and maybe £2k for a ranty Daily Mail column so she's going to make £10k at most. Not worth chucking away your career for. 

I forgot she even had a career to be honest mate.