You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brazil v Japan

tokyojoe

Guest TK-421

Brazil still look terrible, Ronaldinho has been dreadful, I really hope they play Argentina at some point and get twatted (not sure how the draw shapes up).

Martin O'Neil is spot on - Brazil can't afford to indulge Ronaldo once the big games start. They can maybe afford a passenger against the likes of Japan and Australia, but against Spain or Argentine? No way. They need to get Robinho and Fred (or Adriano) playing together now or they'll be fucked.

Guest TK-421

Am happy for fat Ron, second half was much better from Brazil, but wish I'd watched the whole of the Aussie game didn't know it was on that other weird channel.

Think your talking bollocks gentlemen. Brazil weren't there best tonight but still played some very attractive good passing football, which for me is what the World Cup is all about. Really fucked off again with BBC's coverage and the twats in the studio carrying on about how "Ronaldo's not the player he was" and "He's a stone over weights and not sharp". Then after the game back tracking like French soldiers. Fucking clueless cunts. Ronaldo isn't his best but he's still one of the best forwards in the tournament in my opinion. Argentina are going to win it, I've said that for months and have £20 on it at 9-1, but don't write of Brazil. That is all.

Think your talking bollocks gentlemen. Brazil weren't there best tonight but still played some very attractive good passing football, which for me is what the World Cup is all about. Really fucked off again with BBC's coverage and the twats in the studio carrying on about how "Ronaldo's not the player he was" and "He's a stone over weights and not sharp". Then after the game back tracking like French soldiers. Fucking clueless cunts. Ronaldo isn't his best but he's still one of the best forwards in the tournament in my opinion. Argentina are going to win it, I've said that for months and have £20 on it at 9-1, but don't write of Brazil. That is all.

He's got tits and rarely moves. To claim he's still one of the best forwards is just mentalism.

He's got tits and rarely moves. To claim he's still one of the best forwards is just mentalism.

Only a fool would write off brazil, but I agree that ronaldo is a slow clumsy lump.

Question is, does ronnie dingo miss a pacy forward (like eto'o) for playing off or not. For his own personal performances, maybe. But for the good of the team, it may turn out that ronaldo doesnt need to be his old self, just to get in the right places at the right time (like last night).

My money is on Spain!