You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Clare from Steps's ability to lose and gain weight is virtually instantaneous. I've never seen a metabolism like it outside if the X Men. 

5d0a2dd7210000dc18f37cfe.jpeg?ops=scalef

0_Claire-Richards-comments.jpg

article-2174793-1417CC25000005DC-742_306

Claire-richards1.jpg

Claire-Richards-in-Celebrity-Big-Brother

She's like the female Ricky Hatton. Apart from being better looking. Than Ricky Hatton.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, skend04 said:

She's like the female Ricky Hatton. Apart from being better looking. Than Ricky Hatton.

She's like a female upside down from Stranger Things. Anniversary night and you're feeling pretty proud of yourself that you're married to a pop star. There's Victoria Secret lingerie on the floor and a half used bottle of lube by the bed. But then the lights start flickering, you wander downstairs to smell bacon cooking - all the bacon in  the world - turn the corner and she stood there in a pair of jogging pants that had to be ordered from America, looking guilty and both of you knowing for a fact that sooner or later, the fire brigade will have to be called to help you get her off the toilet. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/06/2022 at 01:43, sir roger said:

She uses one of those very specific diets that only work if accompanied by a magazine and dvd contract.

Brilliant. Really piss me off.

My fella loves the new bigger me.

My fella loves my honed shape.

Money from OK and Hello pays for full English everyday.

My fella loves new bigger me.

Oh fuckraroff 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Do you reckon there's a class component to being a milf?

When I used to go out in Hoylake (back when it actually had bars) there were loads of tidy middle aged women with absolutely top bodies on them, well dressed and all the rest of it.

When I worked in Runcorn the women in their early 20s carried themselves like pensioners and were, by and large, an absolute physical mess.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Do you reckon there's a class component to being a milf?

When I used to go out in Hoylake (back when it actually had bars) there were loads of tidy middle aged women with absolutely top bodies on them, well dressed and all the rest of it.

When I worked in Runcorn the women in their early 20s carried themselves like pensioners and were, by and large, an absolute physical mess.

Nothing has changed. Young women in Runcorn are still an absolute mess.

• 1 month later...