1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Katie Price has announced the launch of her OnlyFans account

Katie is ressurecting her alter-ego Jordan

"There will of course be glamourous pictures, I absolutely LOVE being in front of the lens, after all, this is where it all began for me!

"OnlyFans will also be a place where I can talk about what is REALLY going on in my life as well as sharing select images and exclusive behind the scenes footage from my shoots.

"I want to get back in control of my content and images and my OnlyFans channel will empower me as a female creator and hopefully make me feel more confident to share much more intimate footage and pictures without being at the mercy of society’s trolls. I really hope this inspires a lot more women of all ages, sizes and backgrounds to feel positive and empowered also.

"I also will be broadcasting exclusively on OnlyFans LIVE every week. The show will be a mixture of Q&A and fun challenges. Subscribe not to miss out!"

Just fuck off. 

"Subscribe not to miss out" sounds like a slaggy Yoda.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Just fuck off. 

"Subscribe not to miss out" sounds like a slaggy Yoda.

Which bits of Katie Price haven’t we seen? We’ve had the page three, naked pics sex tape even pics of her with her teeth filed down for veneers.  If it’s a colonoscopy then there may be new material.  

Just ghastly. It was always coming. Somehow even the Katona woman is making a handsome living off it. 
Surely there are actual attractive women on there that the desperate can pay to lust over?

10 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Just ghastly. It was always coming. Somehow even the Katona woman is making a handsome living off it. 
Surely there are actual attractive women on there that the desperate can pay to lust over?

The thing is she will somehow get a following of people paying to see her ripped out fireplace, people are strange man.

I noticed a programme last night on Channel 4 about her doing up her 'mucky mansion', that is not a euphemism BTW, who watches this shite.

I've never really understood the Only Fans phenomenon. With the internet , surely you can find more attractive ladies in various states of undress than Kerry Katona within 5 seconds and for free.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I've never really understood the Only Fans phenomenon. With the internet , surely you can find more attractive ladies in various states of undress than Kerry Katona within 5 seconds and for free.

Join my Only Fans and I'll guide you to them. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

That slag should be in prison, you have to wonder why she isn’t and who is stopping it from happening. 

I’m guessing prison officers

2 hours ago, bigthrusts said:

As if Sheryl Crow is 60 now.

sheryl-crow-global-green-1.jpg

Twice on Sundays. (In that picture anyway)

and for me that’s going some

for me now, my hangovers are fucking terrible on the Lords day these days 

On 24/02/2022 at 21:17, Harry Squatter said:

Jo Blythe, Granada TV weather presenter

20220224_211550.jpg

She's had loads of work done and dropped weight - she's used to look totally different.

I mean, I still would, but preferred her before.

9b4e0fb13448b382e3d12c3815230d.jpg