4 hours ago, stringvest said:

this made me laugh this morning.  Toyah pulling tissues out of the box while showing her tits and singing "Teenage Kicks"

What on earth is this? I can see this being a rabbit hole I disappear down at some point.

Feel a bit wrong for this, but those boobies look fine for a 60 odd year old.

25 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

What on earth is this? I can see this being a rabbit hole I disappear down at some point.

Some of them are proper laugh out loud.  I still can't quite believe Fripp is doing this, but I'm glad he is.  He's still a great guitarist.

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

She is 60 the tits are a lot younger

• Upvote 1

On 18/01/2022 at 11:24, Mike D said:

Jane Seymour, 70.

2CA348EC-EA43-471E-917E-8F9EE364DC93.jpeg

I never thought I’d see the day when a photo of a seventy year old could provide a stirring of the lions. 

Well played Jane. 

On 22/01/2022 at 11:07, YorkshireRed said:

I never thought I’d see the day when a photo of a seventy year old could provide a stirring of the lions. 

Well played Jane. 

5F3654DE-7017-4B97-921F-FF10D1D0455E.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On 22/01/2022 at 11:07, YorkshireRed said:

Well played Jane. 

You could easily be her little brother though.

• Upvote 1

Katie Price has announced the launch of her OnlyFans account

Katie is ressurecting her alter-ego Jordan

"There will of course be glamourous pictures, I absolutely LOVE being in front of the lens, after all, this is where it all began for me!

"OnlyFans will also be a place where I can talk about what is REALLY going on in my life as well as sharing select images and exclusive behind the scenes footage from my shoots.

"I want to get back in control of my content and images and my OnlyFans channel will empower me as a female creator and hopefully make me feel more confident to share much more intimate footage and pictures without being at the mercy of society’s trolls. I really hope this inspires a lot more women of all ages, sizes and backgrounds to feel positive and empowered also.

"I also will be broadcasting exclusively on OnlyFans LIVE every week. The show will be a mixture of Q&A and fun challenges. Subscribe not to miss out!"

• Downvote 2

33 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Katie Price has announced the launch of her OnlyFans account

Katie is ressurecting her alter-ego Jordan

"There will of course be glamourous pictures, I absolutely LOVE being in front of the lens, after all, this is where it all began for me!

"OnlyFans will also be a place where I can talk about what is REALLY going on in my life as well as sharing select images and exclusive behind the scenes footage from my shoots.

"I want to get back in control of my content and images and my OnlyFans channel will empower me as a female creator and hopefully make me feel more confident to share much more intimate footage and pictures without being at the mercy of society’s trolls. I really hope this inspires a lot more women of all ages, sizes and backgrounds to feel positive and empowered also.

"I also will be broadcasting exclusively on OnlyFans LIVE every week. The show will be a mixture of Q&A and fun challenges. Subscribe not to miss out!"

AKA: I want to get well paid for flashing my tits, arse and pussy on the internet.