You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, Preston Red said:

Cock-spitter as she was known at my old works, due to the video that was leaked of her performing Horatio on an alleged cast member of corrie but also spitting on his cock.

Proper Wigan lass.

God, I read that as cock-splitter initially and was dreading what the rest of the sentence was going to say...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Cock-spitter as she was known at my old works, due to the video that was leaked of her performing Horatio on an alleged cast member of corrie but also spitting on his cock.

Proper Wigan lass.

I spent a good 50 seconds laughing at that. There’s more on’t heaven and earth, cock-spitter, than can be dreamt in’t your philosophy. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Proper Wigan lass.

Gareth Gates isn’t it ? 

7 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Was it him?

I remember Faye Brookes was in Corrie and a video came out of her gobbling but was also seeing Gareth Gates.

Either way, that's one lucky bastard.

Oh it might be her then. 

It's funny how your tastes change as you get older. I fancy women my own age (40s) but wouldn't find older women attractive when I was younger, yet I don't find women in their 20s attractive any more, even early 30s. Does it work this way when you become a pensioner? 

* shudder *

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's funny how your tastes change as you get older. I fancy women my own age (40s) but wouldn't find older women attractive when I was younger, yet I don't find women in their 20s attractive any more, even early 30s. Does it work this way when you become a pensioner? 

* shudder *

I’m not fussy, can’t really afford to be. I think I’d choose a hot woman in her 40’s or 50’s these days though over one in her late teens or early twenties. 

Not that I’d turn any of them down. 

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

* shudder *

I'm only 37 and I don't really find any girl under 23/24 attractive. They just look too young, it feels weird. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm only 37 and I don't really find any girl under 23/24 attractive. They just look too young, it feels weird. 

One of my mates has a daughter, just gone 21. To be fair she’s fit as fuck but I never look at her and get silly. I don’t think it’s because she’s my mates daughter as another mate has a fit as fuck wife in her early 40’s and she turns me to jelly.

I obviously never would with either though. I’m many things but I’m not that much of a cunt. Not that either of them would either. 

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

In terms of age, your days of being "only" anything are well gone. Sorry Stig.

9 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

One of my mates has a daughter, just gone 21. To be fair she’s fit as fuck but I never look at her and get silly. I don’t think it’s because she’s my mates daughter as another mate has a fit as fuck wife in her early 40’s and she turns me to jelly.

I obviously never would with either though. I’m many things but I’m not that much of a cunt. Not that either of them would either. 

As long as we can both agree that this is the key factor here. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Preston Red said:

Was it him?

I remember Faye Brookes was in Corrie and a video came out of her gobbling but was also seeing Gareth Gates.

Either way, that's one lucky bastard.

I have research both videos and Kim Marsh looks like she is pure filth and gives great blow jobs.

Faye Brookes seems like a dead fuck