You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/03/2021 at 10:20, Geoff Woade said:

No chance. You’d take her out and she’d spend the whole time crying about her divorce. The one she instigated but now wants sympathy over. Not for me Clive.

Nope clearly nuts. Trying too hard to be sexy.

And what the fuck is up with those hideous hands?

It would be like being wanked off by Grandma Clampet

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

I've not heard of Firefly before but its definitely on the one to watch list now 

@dockers_strike got there before me, Firefly is a must watch. Joss Whedon's intro to TV and shamefully had the rug pulled by cancelling after the first season. But a movie was made to act as a finale - Serenity. Watch the series, then watch the movie and wonder how you managed to miss them.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

She's in that Greenland film with Gerard Butler. Absolutely world class woman 

And Deadpool I think. I seem to recall having a major walking (yes, walking) problem during one of the scenes and it wasn't over Ryan Reynolds.