Quantcast
Milfs - Page 49 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

23 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Had a work Xmas do about mid-90's in the Holiday Inn on Lime Street & a few of us stayed over so were still in the residents bar in the early hours & there was another bunch of about 9 or 10 people sat around another table , when all of a sudden Sonia appeared and launched a beer bottle at one of the blokes in the other company , ranted about him being a cheating fuck & then stormed out.

One of those surreal events where you had to check with your mates the next morning that you hadn't actually dreamed it.

Never have heroes,they always disappoint you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sir roger said:

Had a work Xmas do about mid-90's in the Holiday Inn on Lime Street & a few of us stayed over so were still in the residents bar in the early hours & there was another bunch of about 9 or 10 people sat around another table , when all of a sudden Sonia appeared and launched a beer bottle at one of the blokes in the other company , ranted about him being a cheating fuck & then stormed out.

One of those surreal events where you had to check with your mates the next morning that you hadn't actually dreamed it.

Like the Ghostbusters, reduced to doing kid’s parties now. Well, rich kid’s parties...

https://www.classiquepromotions.co.uk/act/sonia

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Anthea Turner was on Antiques Road trip last night and was looking fine

anthea-turner-main-300x400.jpg

Not sure if she has kids but yes she looked as if she hadn't aged from the Blue Peter days.

14 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Thing is with Sonia is that she's known for being a singer and she's from Liverpool so close to home for a lot of us on here but I bet most people couldn't name a single song she has sung.

That's right, I can name three.

I absolutely hate Anthea Turner.  I'd put her with Jamie Theakston, Fearne Cotton and most of the history of the cast of EastEnders as being guaranteed just horrible horrible people.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I bought Sonia’s first album. 

So. What. 

Weird name for an album, that.

• Upvote 1

On 11/24/2018 at 12:12 PM, redheart said:

Sarah Green is 60 and was on Richard Osman's House of Games this week.

Still would if just to brag to my teenage self

sarah-greene.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

3EBCAD0400000578-4360184-image-m-45_1490

sarah-greene.gif-432892.jpg

She went down on Mike Smiths chopper

On 11/24/2018 at 3:58 PM, razor said:

I absolutely hate Anthea Turner.  I'd put her with Jamie Theakston, Fearne Cotton and most of the history of the cast of EastEnders as being guaranteed just horrible horrible people.

I would add Sarah Greene to that list, too.

Always came across as utterly charmless.  Anthea Turner, Fearne Cotton, Jamie Theakston, Sarah Greene.

Vile.

• Upvote 1

On 11/23/2018 at 6:50 AM, Paulie Dangerously said:

Anthea Turner was on Antiques Road trip last night and was looking fine

anthea-turner-main-300x400.jpg

I worked at Anthea Turners House around 8 years ago. She stood next to me while I worked (installing a home office) wearing sunglasses and not saying anything.

She also had a tannoy system that meant she could speak with that buffoon she was married to no matter which room they were in (Grant Bovey?) and it was really loud.

There was also a helicopter on the lawn.

All very weird.

But you still would   

6 hours ago, Dave D said:

I worked at Anthea Turners House around 8 years ago. She stood next to me while I worked (installing a home office) wearing sunglasses and not saying anything.

She also had a tannoy system that meant she could speak with that buffoon she was married to no matter which room they were in (Grant Bovey?) and it was really loud.

All very weird.

But you still would   

6 hours ago, Dave D said:

All very weird.

But you still would   

Mick and Tich have a much better version of this story.  

• Upvote 1