You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blackburn Accept Our £6m Bid For Bellamy

Guest Billy Bollocks

The only perceived problem in the camp I see is if Gerrard doesn't take to him. We know what a self centred, egotistical tart he can be, and Bellamy's extrovert, larger than life personality might be too much for him. Good.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the blusehites hatred of Bellamy in a red shirt will surpass all other fan/player hate relationships that have gone on in the past - it will be the stuff of legend.

I can also imagine him kissing the blue UEFA badge at the end of most CL matches.

according to the toffees he is alleged to have an everton tattoo on his arm :whistle:

http://www.toffeeweb.com/fans/celebrities.asp

:D

according to the toffees he is alleged to have an everton tattoo on his arm :whistle:

http://www.toffeeweb.com/fans/celebrities.asp

:D

:D Under 'unsubstantiated connections' wankers, just totally made up then yeah? Can we put Beyonce down as an unsubstantiated connection please? And Christina Millian? And Ronaldinhio?

Graham Sharpe is a celebrity blues fan eh? Wow..

Cut short his honeymoon to sign? I like it - that's commitment!

What it didnt say was that it showed a lack of commitment to his gf, so he's getting a divorce too.... ;)

(Well you know how womens minds work, if he's showing them commitment, it must be to here detriment )

(PS Cath of course, you dont think like that....)

What it didnt say was that it showed a lack of commitment to his gf, so he's getting a divorce too.... ;)

(Well you know how womens minds work, if he's showing them commitment, it must be to here detriment )

(PS Cath of course, you dont think like that....)

No doubt he's told her about the pay rise, after which she said "you've got to go - they're your boyhood club!"

She will however, bring it up in EVERY arguement they ever have.

"I'm not the one who went storming off to sign for their boyhood club! And the other day you left the fridge door open!"

No doubt he's told her about the pay rise, after which she said "you've got to go - they're your boyhood club!"

She will however, bring it up in EVERY arguement they ever have.

"I'm not the one who went storming off to sign for their boyhood club! And the other day you left the fridge door open!"

Indeed, or the seat up...

As an aisde do you think he wears a scarf ever ?

I mean where would it go ?

Guest myrlas

I'm excited by this. Bellamy is a player who offers us something different, and if he can build on last seasons performances he could possibly be a hit for us.

It's difficult to dislike players in red, and even more difficult if they are playing well and scoring goals.

Hopefully Bellamy will put his fair share in.

He will also thrive on the early passes from the likes of Alonso and Gerrard. Alonso is kind of Tugay x 10 and Gerrard is Reid x100, so it would be a step up for him. And if it's true that he is a read from his early years he might have some noce things to say after his contract is signed.

I'm looking forward to it, and I'm glad that it's him we're signing of the british alternatives...(Bent, Defoe)

I'm excited by this. Bellamy is a player who offers us something different, and if he can build on last seasons performances he could possibly be a hit for us.

It's difficult to dislike players in red, and even more difficult if they are playing well and scoring goals.

Hopefully Bellamy will put his fair share in.

He will also thrive on the early passes from the likes of Alonso and Gerrard. Alonso is kind of Tugay x 10 and Gerrard is Reid x100, so it would be a step up for him. And if it's true that he is a read from his early years he might have some noce things to say after his contract is signed.

I'm looking forward to it, and I'm glad that it's him we're signing of the british alternatives...(Bent, Defoe)

I agree with that. Especially, him compared to the other british talent out there. I dont mind Bent and IMHO he'll continue to improve and maybne come to us in the future but Defoe ? Nah, i dont like him atall. Why would we want a Spurs reserve ?

I agree with that. Especially, him compared to the other british talent out there. I dont mind Bent and IMHO he'll continue to improve and maybne come to us in the future but Defoe ? Nah, i dont like him atall. Why would we want a Spurs reserve ?

Bellamy has always been used wherever he has played. I think he will be a great signing.

I wonder how Bellamy's interview went.

Hope he made a good impression and asked all the right questions at the end.

"Oh, I love red. That's why I love playing for Wales. I was never happy at Newcastle, Celtic, Blackburn, Cov or Norwich. .....Paella? Lovely stuff. ....Me ? No mostly stay in and watch videos, I don't like clubbing at all. ...Oh absolutely, some of my best friends are black....Gosh yes, I love playing on the right wing"

"Oh, I love red. That's why I love playing for Wales. I was never happy at Newcastle, Celtic, Blackburn, Cov or Norwich. .....Paella? Lovely stuff. ....Me ? No mostly stay in and watch videos, I don't like clubbing at all. ...Oh absolutely, some of my best friends are black....Gosh yes, I love playing on the right wing"

:D.

And I love a coach that rotates players. And I will happily accept staying on the bench if other players are more suitable for a particular game. ;)