You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blackburn Accept Our £6m Bid For Bellamy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What difference does that make? If it did happen, it's in the past, and as long he doesn't do it again he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Obviously none to you, but it does to me. I'm not asking anyone to agree; just making my point.

So it was all denied allegations and nothing more? If that's true, I feel far better about him. I can excuse him for being a bellend as long as no real harm was done and he doesn't bring that shit to Liverpool, but racism is something else entirely.

If this lad isn't a hero to the the Anfield faithful within a matter of weeks, I'll be very surprised.

I can see him being ace for us, I really can, I just hope he can put all that shit behind him. As soon as the ink sets on his contract he becomes a Red and he'll get as much support as the other players unless he does something to fuck it all up.

I can see him being ace for us, I really can, I just hope he can put all that shit behind him. As soon as the ink sets on his contract he becomes a Red and he'll get as much support as the other players unless he does something to fuck it all up.

Its weird, you can see the football side of things gelling quite nicely (and thats usually the main concern), its just whether he fucks up the dressing room or not. Time will tell.

Guest Billy Bollocks

I don't deny he's gone too far on occasions, but I think his off field behaviour has been exagerated to ridiculous levels.

Getting married will see him grow up even more and hopefully focus his mind totally on football. I get the feeling wants to win things, and he couldn't be joining a better club for that.

Saying that, we don't want him to settle down too much. That fire in his belly and will to win makes him the player he is.

I don't deny he's gone too far on occasions, but I think his off field behaviour has been exagerated to ridiculous levels.

Getting married will see him grow up even more and hopefully focus his mind totally on football. I get the feeling wants to win things, and he couldn't be joining a better club for that.

Saying that, we don't want him to settle down too much. That fire in his belly and will to win makes him the player he is.

You are not talking bollocks there billy - that is my take on it all.

Agreed, without his problems he'b be at Manu or chelsea, very talented 15m plus footballer who we couldnt afford if he hadnt had his past

Think he's gonna be very special and FTR Bobby Robson reckons we'll win the title with him in our side

(sorry to discuss football)

Agreed, without his problems he'b be at Manu or chelsea, very talented 15m plus footballer who we couldnt afford if he hadnt had his past

Think he's gonna be very special and FTR Bobby Robson reckons we'll win the title with him in our side

Shame on you Nick what you think this is a football forum.

Where did you read that about Bobby Robson, Nick?

(as I was typing that I accidently typed 'Booby' instead of Bobby. It made me chuckle)

Where did you read that about Bobby Robson, Nick?

(as I was typing that I accidently typed 'Booby' instead of Bobby. It made me chuckle)

It was in his column in one of the daily's jsut after the season finished, went along the lines they need that little extra and i think Bellamy is the player to do it but im biased (ie as I got the best out of him)

Bellamy denies race claims

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/2886661.stm

There's a line in that report about him being suspended for Newcastle for headbutting a Dynamo Kiev player. Now that's fearless, nutting a Ukranian when you don't even have a neck.

I also find that story about him giving lip to Nesta/Cannavaro after he scored for Wales against Italy hilarious.

Can't wait to see him up against Gary Neville for us next season.

There's a line in that report about him being suspended for Newcastle for headbutting a Dynamo Kiev player. Now that's fearless, nutting a Ukranian when you don't even have a neck.

I also find that story about him giving lip to Nesta/Cannavaro after he scored for Wales against Italy hilarious.

Can't wait to see him up against Gary Neville for us next season.

I said in a post that one of the parts I am looking forward to is him playing against the Mancs or Everton, if he's as big a Red as Rushie is making out, he'll hate them and he's bound to do something daft, in the mould of Fowler, to wind the fuckers up.

Obviously none to you, but it does to me. I'm not asking anyone to agree; just making my point.

So it was all denied allegations and nothing more? If that's true, I feel far better about him. I can excuse him for being a bellend as long as no real harm was done and he doesn't bring that shit to Liverpool, but racism is something else entirely.

I iknow what you mean, it was that incident in McDonalds and the latter one with Woodgate in Leeds, that made Bowyer a scumbag (and indeed a shite player!). I dont think Bellamy is on that level at all, just a bellend.

I said in a post that one of the parts I am looking forward to is him playing against the Mancs or Everton, if he's as big a Red as Rushie is making out, he'll hate them and he's bound to do something daft, in the mould of Fowler, to wind the fuckers up.

I think the blusehites hatred of Bellamy in a red shirt will surpass all other fan/player hate relationships that have gone on in the past - it will be the stuff of legend.

I can also imagine him kissing the blue UEFA badge at the end of most CL matches.

I am beginning to want this pretty badly - he is a little shit but one of those players his own fans love. He is a Liverpool supporter too - can't wait now.

Rash I think most reds are getting a bit excited about this. A lot of people have been won round by good argument. I am in the won over camp and think it could potentially be a great signing.

Rash I think most reds are getting a bit excited about this. A lot of people have been won round by good argument. I am in the won over camp and think it could potentially be a great signing.

I think that too but then again if we signed the Queen i'd be excited due to our lack of signings so far!

Obviously his faults are well documented but aside from his obvious skills some of the other things about him that will impress Rafa are that he is a football obsessive like Carra (apparently he watched every single African Nations Cup game as he likes to see what he can learn and incorporate into his game!), plus his workrate in matches and training is phenomenal etc

Very excited about this.