You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blackburn Accept Our £6m Bid For Bellamy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great signing. Premiership proven, pace, aggression and goalscoring ability. A steal at £6m and a different class of player to Darren Bent.

In terms of footballing ability I am made-up but I have doubts about the lad's mindset. That said, I can see him being fucking ace for us and if he is a Red he might act differently.

He is going to very well behaved for me to like him. Even if he offered to come round to my gaff once a week and cut the grass I would still look out the window at him and think twat.

That made me laugh!

Read somewhere today that Rovers offered him more money, 65k, to stay. If he's taking a pay cut to come here then I'll be warming to him.

face to face with Rafa, that they should put up on the offal!

That made me laugh!

Read somewhere today that Rovers offered him more money, 65k, to stay. If he's taking a pay cut to come here then I'll be warming to him.

face to face with Rafa, that they should put up on the offal!

909 were reporting this morning that Rafa wants to make sure that if he is played in different positions (i.e. Ciise on the right wing) he's not going to throw his toys out of the pram, as long as Rafa is convinced the deal will be done!

as i have said before, dont like the fecker but he has obviously got ability and his pace will frighten teams. He's 25 i think, this will be the biggest move of his career, hopefully he will realise that and behave himself and realise he is privileged to be pulling on the red shirt, a quick look around the dressing room at the likes of Stevie, Xabi and Carra should also keep his ego in check, no longer will he be the big star.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that meeting. I have a mental picture of Rafa doing the 'queers and steers' routine from Full Metal Jacket on Bellamy to test his self-control

Raf goes absolutely mental on him

Bellamy "Rafa, I think you've blown a seal!"

Rafa "Well I know you've shagged a sheep!"

as i have said before, dont like the fecker but he has obviously got ability and his pace will frighten teams. He's 25 i think, this will be the biggest move of his career, hopefully he will realise that and behave himself and realise he is privileged to be pulling on the red shirt, a quick look around the dressing room at the likes of Stevie, Xabi and Carra should also keep his ego in check, no longer will he be the big star.

He's about to turn 27, this will probably be his last and probably only chance with a team of our pedigree. I'd like to think that might curtail his bullshit.

"That's the tactics for today. If everyone accept it, nod. Come on Craig, nod. Are you acting up? That's it! You can pack your bag and find a seat in the stands!"

Rafa should arrange to meet him at lunch and see if he'll be a good lad and nip the shop for a butty.