You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Italy - USA

kop

Really hope USA take this. 3p to every team in taht group before the last roud would be ace. They've opened well and looks well fired up. Italy actually looks a bit caught by their opening, hope they get a goal before the match evens out.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FrankH
This reminds me about that GNR-song, Estrange, when he sings "talking to my self, and nobody's home". Some cracking guitar play in that song by the way.

Forgot the D

Estranged

That own goal was Djimiesque in its brilliance, and no more than USA have deserved.

De Rossi should be looking at a 6-game ban for that elbow, he ought not play any further part in this tournament. Great spot by the ref.

Guest koppitekop1

Pleat just said in his opinion McBride pound for pound is as good as any striker in the premier league......... should stick to kerb crawling

Just remembered when I saw that; McBride has steel plates on both sides of his face after previously breaking them. Read in before U-S-A!'s first game.

Perhaps Di Rossi has surgically implanted magnets in his elbows from a previous operation to cure his wandering hands?

I thought that was harsh when I first saw it, but on seeing the replay... well, I've seen them walk for less. Could have broken his ankle quite easily.

I thought the same; nothing of it in real time but nasty on the replay.

Toni and Gilardinho will get one of those centre-backs sent-off before the night is out, you can put money on that. Despite almost removing their shirts in every challenge they are diving around at the feintest touch to get them bookings.

I agree on that last red card too after watching the re-plays, but it's not normal practice to give red card for those tackles in football today, so in that perspective you can argue it was harsh. It's kind of sad really, that you normally don't get a red card for a tackle like that, but at the same time Ujfalusi (was it him?) gets a red and a pen against for touching that Ghaneesianeserian(sp?)'s foot. It just doesn't make sence.