You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 13/06/2020 at 17:04, Strontium Dog™ said:

I've tried all of those new Walkers flavours. They're all palatable. The missus likes the peri peri, which is my least favourite, probably because I don't like citrus in savoury. I love the cheeseburger ones, which start off cheesy and beefy, then pickle and tomato come through. Very clever.

Tesco in Lord Street has multipacks of the Las Iguanas Chilli Con Carne flavour for 13p.

Guess they didn't catch on but I like them, especially for 2.6p a bag.

On 15/06/2020 at 16:34, Dr Nowt said:

This has reminded me of a trip to Salisbury cathedral with an ex. They had a board up in there where you could write any big, existential questions you had about life down for god, and everyone could see which questions had been asked.

Mine was “Why did you stop producing beef wotsits?”

Used to fucking love them, and was at the point I couldn’t find another human who remembered them, so, in short, Repped.

Ambling around Sainsbury’s, because life is purgatory now, and god hates us, I stumbled across these and on your recommendation I bought a pack of six

That was as an hour ago, there are two bags left, I’ve also taken the added precaution of hiding the rest from the kids.

Thank you for bringing light to my life! 

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Ambling around Sainsbury’s, because life is purgatory now, and god hates us, I stumbled across these and on your recommendation I bought a pack of six

That was as an hour ago, there are two bags left, I’ve also taken the added precaution of hiding the rest from the kids.

It’s what I do mate.

That and syphilis.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

Had a packet of these the other night for the first time in ages and they're absolutely cracking, as they should be at 87p a pop. 

71HL2Ga8NpL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Those and the salt and vinegar flavours are the greates chrisps ever!

Sadly very hard to come by in the UK, as from what I can tell they only make a small number of boxes each year for tax purposes, to have X amount of product line I think.

Shame as they are peerless.

Asda do a blag version of the beef ones and if you go a couple of pages back I post somthing similar to the S&V ones which you can get in some ropey shops in london, not sure about elsewhere, I've not seen any on my travels.

11 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Those and the salt and vinegar flavours are the greates chrisps ever!

Sadly very hard to come by in the UK, as from what I can tell they only make a small number of boxes each year for tax purposes, to have X amount of product line I think.

Shame as they are peerless.

Asda do a blag version of the beef ones and if you go a couple of pages back I post somthing similar to the S&V ones which you can get in some ropey shops in london, not sure about elsewhere, I've not seen any on my travels.

Fuck me, I'll be seeking those out... I never go to Asda really but, ironically, I was there yesterday for the first time in a while... Typical. I'll pop in next time I'm close. You can get ready salted blags in Tesco and Sainsbury's, which are decent. The only place I see the real Mini Chips over here is in Spar. But they're expensive at 87p for a 33g bag. You can buy 48 packs off Amazon for about £30, I think. I've been tempted, but I'd probably eat them in a week. 

1 hour ago, paddyberger said:

Bacon Fries are like crack. 

When I last had a pack of Bacon Fries, I have to admit I didn't experience restlessness; agitation; chronic sore throat; hoarseness; shortness of breath; bronchitis; respiratory problems such as congestion of the lungs, wheezing and spitting up black phlegm; burning of the lips, tongue, and throat; slowed digestion; blood vessel constriction; increased blood pressure and heart rate; brain seizures; dilated pupils; sweating; rise in blood sugar levels and body temperature; suppressed desire for food, sex, friends, family, etc; heart attack; stroke and ultimately death.

But if they have that effect on you, I'd stop eating them if I were you.

1 minute ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

When I last had a pack of Bacon Fries, I have to admit I didn't experience restlessness; agitation; chronic sore throat; hoarseness; shortness of breath; bronchitis; respiratory problems such as congestion of the lungs, wheezing and spitting up black phlegm; burning of the lips, tongue, and throat; slowed digestion; blood vessel constriction; increased blood pressure and heart rate; brain seizures; dilated pupils; sweating; rise in blood sugar levels and body temperature; suppressed desire for food, sex, friends, family, etc; heart attack; stroke and ultimately death.

But if they have that effect on you, I'd stop eating them if I were you.

Bacon Fries - An addictive activity or food is one that you cannot stop doing or eating once you have started.

On 13/07/2020 at 16:25, Bruce Spanner said:

You'll be wanting some Rennie by about 3pm