You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Like cream crackers?

Jacob's Savours (salt and cracked black pepper), with cheddar cheese sliced onto them.

Guest Pistonbroke
19 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I could murder a bag of Kettle Sea Salt n Balamic Vinegar right about now.

I just had a packet of Kettle sea salt and crushed black pepper, I was going to save half of the packet for tomorrow but failed miserably. 

I had Mackies scottish crisps yesterday it was sea salt flavour so a poor choice but it's one of the nicest textured crisps I've had, quite thick and almost flat but not hard like kettle crisps, looking online they do some intriguing looking flavours. I'm gonna go all in, these have potential.

• Upvote 1

Sent her indoors to the shops with one simple remit a fortnight ago, get some crisps for while I watch the German, er, netball, or something.

Anyhow’s this was a mistake, I thought she knew me. She returned with a pack of Tyrells vegetable whateverthefucktheyare and Kettle ‘lightly salted’. I was fucking fuming.

Shes on her last warning and she knows it.

30 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Sent her indoors to the shops with one simple remit a fortnight ago, get some crisps for while I watch the German, er, netball, or something.

Anyhow’s this was a mistake, I thought she knew me. She returned with a pack of Tyrells vegetable whateverthefucktheyare and Kettle ‘lightly salted’. I was fucking fuming.

Shes on her last warning and she knows it.

Has she bought you these because she loves you or because she hates you?

The purchase of crisps of this type could be either. 

Assuming it’s the former and she’s concerned about your health so a warning does probably suffice. 

16 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Has she bought you these because she loves you or because she hates you?

The purchase of crisps of this type could be either. 

Assuming it’s the former and she’s concerned about your health so a warning does probably suffice. 

Nah, it’s because she’s a middle class dickhead who shops at Waitrose and assumes these are ‘good’ because all her friends buy them and she’s been target marketed on faceaids. It’s a vicious circle of complications.

They’re not ‘good’ they are class identifiers and come the revolution anyone seen eating them will be up against the wall.

6 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Tyrells are sound. Can’t stand Kettle chips, though. Far too hard.

The steak ridged Tyrells are awesome, but the rest I can take or leave.

Kettle chips are shite, always have been, just had good PR.

These fuckers though..,

mrs0149_large_8.jpg

Take the skin off the roof of the mouth.

Outstanding.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The steak ridged Tyrells are awesome, but the rest I can take or leave.

Kettle chips are shite, always have been, just had good PR.

These fuckers though..,

mrs0149_large_8.jpg

Take the skin off the roof of the mouth.

Outstanding.

First time I’ve seen those. I’m a cheese and onion man.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I had Mackies scottish crisps yesterday it was sea salt flavour so a poor choice but it's one of the nicest textured crisps I've had, quite thick and almost flat but not hard like kettle crisps, looking online they do some intriguing looking flavours. I'm gonna go all in, these have potential.

Mackies Crisps are fucking magic.