You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Danny Dyer

Danny Dyer in 'Human Traffic' is hilarious.

His rant to the cab driver about modern pop music and Peter fackin Andre is quality.

He seems like a bit of a tit on that Football Factories programme though there are far more dislikeable nobjockeys on TV at the moment. BB for starters................

Who?

They're a bunch of tiresome Cockney's who make 'geezer' films for young chavs. Dyers web forum is something else. Dyer himself is like Ray Winstone but with no talent.

They (with director Nick Love) use a lot of funding from joe public, promising them a cut in the film, and then use the 'investors' to promote their film. This normally involves contacting people with claims to have seen 'a really great film.' Spammers in other words.

This shite includes the woeful Football Factory, The Business (like the BBC's doomed soap Eldorado) and his new film is Outlaws which sounds like a rip-off of Kevin Sampson's novel. (for £100 you can buy into the fllm, but don't expect to make a profit)

Teenagers just can't get enough of the shit.

he`s a shit actor, but seems an ok kinda chap

he did go for a pint with the inbred Burnley scummers last week, not many other interviewers would actually go into their subjects local and sit and have a pint with them, hats off to him for that,

He nearly got his head kicked in though didn't he, when he called them a small unknown firm! Ha, he was shittin himself!

They're a bunch of tiresome Cockney's who make 'geezer' films for young chavs. Dyers web forum is something else. Dyer himself is like Ray Winstone but with no talent.

They (with director Nick Love) use a lot of funding from joe public, promising them a cut in the film, and then use the 'investors' to promote their film. This normally involves contacting people with claims to have seen 'a really great film.' Spammers in other words.

This shite includes the woeful Football Factory, The Business (like the BBC's doomed soap Eldorado) and his new film is Outlaws which sounds like a rip-off of Kevin Sampson's novel. (for £100 you can buy into the fllm, but don't expect to make a profit)

Teenagers just can't get enough of the shit.

I like that idea.

Does anyone want to invest in a film i've just made? Its about a cat who sits on the sofa. £1000 in and you'll get a cat, i mean a cut. It'll make profit, i'm already on the way to getting £250 from You've Been Framed as he's just skidded all over it.

What brought this on? I think he's likeable, admits himself he went through the whole being a celebrity wanker phase so if he's past that he sounds like a funny bloke from his interviews.

Just watched that real football factories and can't make my mind up on the lad. He seems ok but he looks a right cocksucker. I don't know.

• Downvote 1

• 14 years later...
1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Upsetting Etonians this morning. Fackin’ posh knobs. Naturally the defence online is to reference his £1.5m house, because people from poor backgrounds made good can’t care about disadvantaged people....

Oh, I’m disappointed. I had high hopes for another Brexit calibre rant, there. He’s right of course.

He’s got a ridiculous persona but I do think he seems pretty grounded

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Upsetting Etonians this morning. Fackin’ posh knobs. Naturally the defence online is to reference his £1.5m house, because people from poor backgrounds made good can’t care about disadvantaged people....

That's how it works, if you don't have money then you're just lazy and jealous of those who do, if you do somehow get money you're a hypocrite if you dare to suggest that inequality is a problem.