You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I am Grassy Knollington, but I really think that Momo is Usher. There must be times when he thinks "what the fuck I have created here with this forum? Fucking cunts everywhere I look". There must be times when he just wants to let rip at people but feels he can't overstep the boundaries in his role as Admin/editor. I think he created Momo and all the 924 subsequent screen names as his safety valve and each time one of us gets close to cracking the posting style and remarking on how similar it is...he bans himself again.

I am Grassy Knollington, but I really think that Momo is Usher. There must be times when he thinks "what the fuck I have created here with this forum? Fucking cunts everywhere I look". There must be times when he just wants to let rip at people but feels he can't overstep the boundaries in his role as Admin/editor. I think he created Momo and all the 924 subsequent screen names as his safety valve and each time one of us gets close to cracking the posting style and remarking on how similar it is...he bans himself again.

Dave already has an attack dog - me. ;)

Perhaps he doesn't care about being banned and he doesn't want to be accepted because, for the most part, he fucking hates the vast majority of us?

How does that work though? Why would someone take the time to continue to re-register on a place they hated to talk to people they don't like? There must be some bizzare logic here that I'm missing because I just don't get it. That said, he is one entertaining guy and suprisingly witty.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I actually thought that he was doing ok in his current guise. If he wants to be a poster then what is the problem?

Agreed

He always does well and he posts some good stuff. It's people chasing him around the forum that always makes him snap in the end. It's kind of sad although he doesn't help himself by goading "previous enemies".

I think he's actually been deliberately ignoring the people who were trying to goad him this time round.

• 1 year later...
Guest Pistonbroke
Good work Mark, i'm gonna read this later with a nice glass of Red; it never fails

I supped 4 beers whilst reading this thread on and off, me poor liver!!!

Have to say it was indeed a classic with some great posts, a mong, a Mr X hard nut and posts by Borat Sagdiyev which had me reading them in a stupid Borat way. I imagine Tarantino's rough drafts are something similar to this .

• 2 years later...
I had many a Dj Binman tape back in the day. Tarnished his rep a good bit by starting to play Chipmunks style happy hardcore near the end, mind, as I'm sure you're all aware. Should've stuck with the gabber.

I wouldn't be too fussed with many on that list, grew up with circus and kellys from 92. Vertigo and Gleave are spotty dog

• 6 years later...
On 15/05/2006 at 17:46, Guest Momo Sissoko said:

Not that I need to justify myself to some cunt on the internet called "we are the best" (very imaginative that), but my actual liver was fine, in tip top condition actually. I had a rare condition which involved abcesses on my liver, which have now cleared up, and I'm off work getting over it. And I can have drink when I'm watching the game.

I'm actually a rich and famous superstar DJ living in a luxury property on the docks.

Was this post the beginning of the end? The moment when the guys who outed him rubbed their chins and thought hmmmm, the best place to hide a truth is in amongst a tsunami of lies...