You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Eternal Question: Luis Garcia?

RedKnight

Would you keep Garcia?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would you keep Garcia?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you all just secretly hate Garcia. I mean, if you really liked him and cared about his feelings you'd want to see him playing regular football, not just warming the bench for us and getting the odd start against Sheffield Utd and co. How selfish is that? The people who voted "no", we're the ones who really care about the guy. :whistle:

I think you all just secretly hate Garcia. I mean, if you really liked him and cared about his feelings you'd want to see him playing regular football, not just warming the bench for us and getting the odd start against Sheffield Utd and co. How selfish is that? The people who voted "no", we're the ones who really care about the guy. :whistle:

my arse. made no such disclaimer in my vote. I am happy to see him play. he is ace. anyone who wants to sell him is a trouserbrained arse muncher.

Guest TK-421
my arse. made no such disclaimer in my vote. I am happy to see him play. he is ace. anyone who wants to sell him is a trouserbrained arse muncher.

Yes, or a stuck-up half-witted scruffy-looking nerf-herder.

I voted to let him go. I think he wastes a lot of good balls that are played to him when he is in excellent positions. His first touch at times can be class then he just fucks up. He is a player we can sell for a good price. Good sub but nothing else.

But why sell a good sub? We need good subs as well as first teamers.

Because he has a good reputation in Spain and we could probably get a decent price for him?

He's been a bit-part player this season mostly anyway, so once we bring new players in I can't really see him being happy with that.

Because he has a good reputation in Spain and we could probably get a decent price for him?

He's been a bit-part player this season mostly anyway, so once we bring new players in I can't really see him being happy with that.

but but but, the thumb sucking, the cheeky grin....

Luis Garcia is fucking ace. I know that should be enough to end this argument but in case its not, he's also my favourite player, he's the only person that has made me feel sick with delight at a football match, so he must stay.

We've scored more goals from substitutes than any other team this season. Luis i believe has scored three of them.

If you 7 had actually watched Rafa over two seasons he likes to play a team that suits his tactics. Luis is a player that the opposition hate. He has his off days, for sure, but mostly he does a good job and helps us control the game. If we didnt have Luis we'd be a weaker squad.

I love Luis.

Guest Momo Sissoko
Sorry to dissapoint the 134 ,but Luis is being sold.He is worth good money in Spain.It is going to take a huge turn around for this not to happen.

Hehe, you've gone over your level of bullshit for this week already with your jarg investment rumours. Take a break eh?

Guest Momo Sissoko

You're on. There's is no way Rafa will sell one of our most important squad players. The only way I can see him leaving is if he wants to himself.

From what i've been told.it's not really about performances more to do with finance.

Sure we could sell Luis for a bit of cash, and hypothetically speaking I'll go along with the theory that Rafa would sacrifice Luis to get a big money signing in. However Rafa would also have to close business on the players he wants as well. That's a bit of stuff that needs doing before you could say with certainty that Luis will be sold. Or do you think that we've already agreed two or three buys?

You would think that Rafa would have given the players he want's to the board by now.You would think that the people Rafa want's, we would be quite away down the road of signing them.I believe and it's only my opinion is Rafa will buy them before the world cup.Just a thought will Harry Kewell play as a second striker next season maybe like the role Luis play's?

That thought crossed my mind as well and that is the reason I think Rafa will only buy one striker after shipping Cisse out.

Guest Momo Sissoko

Everytime I've seen Kewell in that role he's been awful. Luis is far better. It's his natural position and he has the intelligence and movement to play there.