You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Semi-final

Dirk

Agreed lads, for fucks sake we just beat that cunt and his team of money driven cunt splashes, lets have some love,

I fucking hate Mourini JOKE, he such a bitter twat everytime we fuck them in a semi, get over it bye bye, move on , do another american express advert cock jockey.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slagging off players, when we were beating Chelsea whats the fucking point? Especially having a go at people who think Reina is the best in the League just because of one mistake (Which was mostly Riises fault anyway). People on here have said you don't support us, i'm wondering if they might be right.

Well, you're a lot newer around here than us forum regulars, so I can understand that you might be a bit clueless.

I hate Chelsea with a passion and losing to them makes me physically ill, I can't say that about any other team we play.

Reina has been making poor decisions all season and on this occasion it very nearly cost us the match - BUT THANKFULLY IT DIDN'T.

Guest Momo Sissoko

Reina has been making poor decisions all season and on this occasion it very nearly cost us the match - BUT THANKFULLY IT DIDN'T.

It was fucking Riise you knobend.

:wow:

Could not disagree more.

That's cool. His play is generally excellent. But every time that ball goes into the area, my heart goes into my mouth. Six or seven times this season he's failed to adequately punch stuff away, luckily we've dealt with it on previous occasions, and lucky it didn't cost us this time.

Seriously can't understand some of the attitudes on here, I tend to agree we need another Sunshine Bus for a few people...

Guest FrankH
Well, you're a lot newer around here than us forum regulars, so I can understand that you might be a bit clueless.

I hate Chelsea with a passion and losing to them makes me physically ill, I can't say that about any other team we play.

Are you for real? :D

That's cool. His play is generally excellent. But every time that ball goes into the area, my heart goes into my mouth. Six or seven times this season he's failed to adequately punch stuff away, luckily we've dealt with it on previous occasions, and lucky it didn't cost us this time.
That's because your nerves have been wrecked by years of dodgy goalkeeping at Anfield. Those days are gone. 8)

Seriously can't understand some of the attitudes on here, I tend to agree we need another Sunshine Bus for a few people...
Agreed. :yes:

Guest FrankH

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N152127060422-1930.htm

GERRARD: NOW LET'S GO AND WIN THE CUP

Paul Eaton 22 April 2006

Steven Gerrard reflected on Liverpool's brilliant semi-final victory over Chelsea and declared: "Now let's go and win the Cup."

Goals in each half from John Arne Riise and Luis Garcia were enough to send the Reds through to the final where they will face the winners of Sunday's clash between Middlesbrough and West Ham United.

Gerrard was thrilled with the spirit his team-mates showed to secure a famous victory, but he has warned it will count for nothing if they don't now go on to win the final.

He said: "This job isn't done yet. We've another massive game to play on May 13 and we've got to go and win this Cup now. It's going to be another tough game but if we perform as we can then we can win it.

"I thought we deserved our victory over Chelsea. We were the better side in the first half, in fact I think we were better for the first hour.

"Then the onslaught came and we were expecting it because they are a class side. It was disappointing to concede a goal because that made the job even harder, but we hung in there.

"We were all feeling it at the end when we went into added time but the rallying call came from Carra that we all had to stick together."

You are off course entitled to your opinion, even though it`s bolony ;)

Of course Reina makes the odd mistake. But they are very rare, and he picks himself up anytime. I cant see ant goalkeeper in the premiership that has performed better than him this last season, so if he keeps it up, and prove to be more than a one season wonder, then Rafa has pulled off a masterstroke.

And i dont think it was a huge mistake today. He had to make a decision in a split second, he did, did`nt hesitate and went for it, and was very close to reaching the ball first. The option was stay at his line and give Drogba a free shot. A difficult call to make. If someone fucked up, clearly it was Riise with a very poor clearance.

But the important thing was that from the tenth to sixty fifth minutes we outplayed Chelsea and were cruising. That was very pleasing to see.

Guest Momo Sissoko

Pepe was great today. Keepers will be always caught in two minds on a ball like that. It was Riise's fault for his stupid header.

Yeah, it was Riise's fault initially, but if Reina hadn't come for it it probably wouldn't have been a goal.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is our best keeper since Grobbelaar, and he'll improve because he's still young. He does seem to make the odd bad decision however - I seem to remember one or two the last time we played Chelsea.

Oh, but any criticism of any player makes me not a fan, right?

Six or seven times this season he's failed to adequately punch stuff away, luckily we've dealt with it on previous occasions, and lucky it didn't cost us this time.

It's true. Reina doesn't get the ball far enough on rare occasions. But that's the price we have to pay for a 'keeper that comes out for crosses. The alternative is Sander-style shotstopper rooted to the goalline. I know which kind I prefer.

Disagree about Reina. Would take him over any other keeper in the league. It was Riise's fault. Reina had to go for it really.

Can't belive anyone doubts him. Cech is generally accepted as being the bestkeeper by the media. Go back over the season and compare the two. Cech has made a lot of mistakes - more than Pepe.

Disagree about Reina. Would take him over any other keeper in the league. It was Riise's fault. Reina had to go for it really.

Well, he didn't but I don't want to labour the point ;)

Can't belive anyone doubts him. Cech is generally accepted as being the bestkeeper by the media. Go back over the season and compare the two. Cech has made a lot of mistakes - more than Pepe.

Cech has been mediocre this season, Pepe has been much better. However, the two form keepers this season were at Highbury today. Not a mistake between them.

(this is all in my opinion, so if anyone don't like it, fuck off back to Koptalk where dissenting opinion isn;t tolerated)

You are off course entitled to your opinion, even though it`s bolony ;)

Of course Reina makes the odd mistake. But they are very rare, and he picks himself up anytime. I cant see ant goalkeeper in the premiership that has performed better than him this last season, so if he keeps it up, and prove to be more than a one season wonder, then Rafa has pulled off a masterstroke.

And i dont think it was a huge mistake today. He had to make a decision in a split second, he did, did`nt hesitate and went for it, and was very close to reaching the ball first. The option was stay at his line and give Drogba a free shot. A difficult call to make. If someone fucked up, clearly it was Riise with a very poor clearance.

But the important thing was that from the tenth to sixty fifth minutes we outplayed Chelsea and were cruising. That was very pleasing to see.

Agreed !!! Again !! What the fuck ,, Pepe has been a fucking beaut this year.

Rafa has got us a fucking excellent young goalkeeper. Lets just do the electric boo ga loo that we are in the Final !