You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Semi-final

Dirk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsewipes.

2-0 and cruising, and Reina and Riise show why I was right not to include them in my FA Premier League First XI when so many others did.

Goddammit why did I have to be right about that :wallbutt:

If we lose to these cunts I am going to be breaking things...

Guest Momo Sissoko

Played Reds. It was never in doubt until Riise gifted them a goal. We were in complete control and could have gone on to get another. We brought unnecessary pressure on ourselves through a silly loss of focus.

First half was the best performance we've put in against Chelsea so far.

I hope Motson, Lawrenson, Poll and Lineker all die in a freak yachting accident.

:party: :party: :party: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: 8) 8) 8) :tease: :tease: :tease: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

get in there lads!

Arsewipes.

2-0 and cruising, and Reina and Riise show why I was right not to include them in my FA Premier League First XI when so many others did.

Goddammit why did I have to be right about that :wallbutt:

If we lose to these cunts I am going to be breaking things...

You're an embarassment, a total clueless moron. Unlucky but we won so fuck off.

This went as predicted, we twatted the bastards. The first 5-10 mins apart, we ruled the first half. We ruled the second as well, until Riise gifted them their goal. What was he thinking?

Kewell was MOTM for me.

Cardiff, here we come. And what a send-off for the Millenium Stadium it's going to be. :party:

Guest Momo Sissoko
Nah, at the time it was right :D

He was much better in the second half.

Have to say, I thought Sissoko was the man of the match, he was outstanding.

You're a joke. Slagging the lads off like that.

Fucking fairweather fans get on my knackers.

And you're a cunt. Seriously - WHAT THE FUCK?

How about fucking off and dying you cretinous little prick?

Slagging off players, when we were beating Chelsea whats the fucking point? Especially having a go at people who think Reina is the best in the League just because of one mistake (Which was mostly Riises fault anyway). People on here have said you don't support us, i'm wondering if they might be right.

You're a joke. Slagging the lads off like that.

Fucking fairweather fans get on my knackers.

And you're an arsehole if you can't see that Garcia was utter garbage in that first half.

Apart from scoring, he didn't contribute much at all. But does it really matter now :whistle:

how has motson still got a job he cant see whats in front of him( gerrard touched freekick to riise) wanka, and even jocky is going gooey eyed over the blue man u. didnt mongo get a freekick given to him for crouch doing what he did to garcia just minutes before.fucking get in, hope you choke on the bobbling off your cheap camden market coat jose you twat