You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Following on from the Battle of the Planets reference in the Kuyt thread, I give you…

D-FORCE!!

profile.jpg

profile.jpg

profile.jpg

profile.jpg

profile.jpg

* adopts dramatic voiceover-style American accent, backed by BotP theme tune *

Five incredible footballers with superpowers! And watching over them from Centre Midfield… 7-Xab-7! Watching, warning, against surprise attack by opposition players from beyond the Liverpool half!

D-Force – fearless young(ish) defenders protecting Liverpool’s entire penalty area!

Always five, acting as one. Dedicated… inseparable… invincible!

(Pics are from .tv in case their lawyers are reading. If you are, what are you doing on here when you should be busy sorting a work permit for Gonzalez?)

Following on from the Battle of the Planets reference in the Kuyt thread, I give you…

D-FORCE!!

profile.jpg

profile.jpg

profile.jpg

profile.jpg

profile.jpg

* adopts dramatic voiceover-style American accent, backed by BotP theme tune *

Five incredible footballers with superpowers! And watching over them from Centre Midfield… 7-Xab-7! Watching, warning, against surprise attack by opposition players from beyond the Liverpool half!

D-Force – fearless young(ish) defenders protecting Liverpool’s entire penalty area!

Always five, acting as one. Dedicated… inseparable… invincible!

(Pics are from .tv in case their lawyers are reading. If you are, what are you doing on here when you should be busy sorting a work permit for Gonzalez?)

Excellent legal thinking Neil. That'll knock them off the scent of TLW's picture-stealing racket. Are you Uncle Ju's new Consigliere?

Excellent legal thinking Neil. That'll knock them off the scent of TLW's picture-stealing racket. Are you Uncle Ju's new Consigliere?

No, sadly I’m just small fry for now. I doubt he’s ever heard of me. I could try to pass myself off as one of his crew to impress you, but when he found out he wouldn’t be best pleased. Who knows though, maybe if my scam comes to his attention I’ll be a player one day.

Riise's a finook too? First the McFadden kid, now this guy? This fuckin place is finook central.

Hey Paulie, do you remember your first blowjob? How long did it take the guy to come?

Mother fucker. Fuck you and fuck all your spaghetti eating fucking family. Tonight you sleep wit' da fishes, ya old skeleton-looking fuck. And tell ya fat nephew - da next time he comes into my town, he'd better pay big fucking respects to da family, or he's next. Now geddafuckouttahere, ya old coot.

Mother fucker. Fuck you and fuck all your spaghetti eating fucking family. Tonight you sleep wit' da fishes, ya old skeleton-looking fuck. And tell ya fat nephew - da next time he comes into my town, he'd better pay big fucking respects to da family, or he's next. Now geddafuckouttahere, ya old coot.

Hoooooooooooooooooooooo. You blow your father with that mouth?

Easy fellas, I don’t want no turf war breakin’ out on my first thread. C’mon Paulie, he was just breakin’ your balls a little. Let’s just all make nice, huh?

The old fuck used ta be sumpin' back in tha day, so maybe I can accept a sit down. But ain't no fucker gonna call me no fuckin' cocksucker an' get away wit' it - bustin' balls, or no. Capice?

The old fuck used ta be sumpin' back in tha day, so maybe I can accept a sit down. But ain't no fucker gonna call me no fuckin' cocksucker an' get away wit' it - bustin' balls, or no. Capice?

C'mon Paulie, he's just an old man, he don't even know what he's talkin' about half the time. He used the same line on that Rash punk on the other thread. His head is like a bowl of cappelletti, he's probably already forgotten what he said.

I'm waiting here like patience on a monument to see a little respect.

*Pissed myself.*

Uncle Ju. Please. Bygones. Whaddaya say? I know I was a liddle outta line back there, but ya gotta admit, ya pushed me pretty hard. I'm offerin' ya my hand.

No Keyup in there Neil. We need a Keyup, Josemi would have been ideal.

Keyop was a vital but highly undervalued member of the team, so to compare him with Josemi is wide of the mark. I’d say Finnan fills this role.

Other roles:

Mark – heroic leader and motivator of the five – Carra

Jason – fancied himself a bit and went off the rails occasionally – JAR for his texting antics

Tiny – big fucker – Sami

Which leaves Reina as Princess. Reina is Spanish for queen, so would presumably have been a princess prior to being crowned. See, I’ve got it all figured out.