You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

But adebayor is a mercenery cunt of the highest order who is more trouble than he's worth.

Bellamy makes sense to me and I hope it comes off

Yeah I agree, I think Bellamy back on a free transfer would be good,

Would make a very good back up striker.

I'm not too unhappy about that at all to be honest, sounds like good business.

If he' prepared to spend most of his time on the bench, I think this is a very good signing. Bellamy offers pace and energy, something we need, especially when Luis is out. Also, he's got tons of experience and can use that for good effect when coming on as a sub. Defenders will have a hard time to cope with Bellamy running around them in the last 20 min, after chasing Luis and fighting Andy for the past 70.

Guest ShoePiss

Is this really happening? I don't really have a problem with him, when the golf stick story broke I was already in Barcelona and thought the celebration was superb.

As a back up it's ok, but having twats say 'Bellers' again? For that alone steer well clear.

Bet it's only southerners and wools calling him that, I'd guess that even the norgie wools wouldn't stoop so low.

Is this really happening? I don't really have a problem with him, when the golf stick story broke I was already in Barcelona and thought the celebration was superb.

As a back up it's ok, but having twats say 'Bellers' again? For that alone steer well clear.

Bet it's only southerners and wools calling him that, I'd guess that even the norgie wools wouldn't stoop so low.

He'd be a good signing. As a fan would you sooner see Bellamy come on after 70mins when we need a goal or Ngog?

I am a wool and don't call him Bellers btw, knobhead;)

Guest ShoePiss
He'd be a good signing. As a fan would you sooner see Bellamy come on after 70mins when we need a goal or Ngog?

I am a wool and don't call him Bellers btw, knobhead;)

ace

Guest davelfc
If he' prepared to spend most of his time on the bench, I think this is a very good signing. .

Well if he's a fan then it would be just like having a season ticket for him, except he'd be getting paid thousands to be there, wouldn't stink of BO and wouldn't be allowed to leave early. So nothing like a ST holder then :whistle: