You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bird fancying amnesty thread

RedinSweden

Barbra Windsor. Up until about two years ago, when I realised It's just plain wrong. So instead I'll go for Natasha Kaplinsky off the news. Even though she looks either slightly retarded or made of plastic, I still would.

It's a bird amnesty thread, not a "will you diagnose what sick perversion is" thread.

Moira Stewart *shudder*.[/QUOTE]

I hope to God that was a sickened shudder and not a, well erm.....a post (for want of a better word) wank shuffle. Moira really isn't that attractive. Or is she?........

No.

It's a bird amnesty thread, not a "will you diagnose what sick perversion is" thread.

Moira Stewart *shudder*.[/QUOTE]

I hope to God that was a sickened shudder and not a, well erm.....a post (for want of a better word) wank shuffle. Moira really isn't that attractive. Or is she?........

No.

Now you've done it. I can't get the image of Moira Stewart shagging Souness' former midfield partner out of my head now.

That's added to having to look for fat photos of that bird i fancied. i'm not coming in the general.

*harumphs off*

Can't beleive no one said J.K Rowling! She's worth half a billion!

JK%20Rowling.jpg

What i'd give for a time machine. "Come hither skint single parent lady writing that book in the caffe, ill buy you an espresso, then afterwards perhaps, we can sign a pre-nuptual agreement..."

JK%20Rowling.jpg

What i'd give for a time machine. "Come hither skint single parent lady writing that book in the caffe, ill buy you an espresso, then afterwards perhaps, we can sign a pre-nuptual agreement..."

She looks one Dirty Bitch

JK%20Rowling.jpg

I went out with a girl for 6 months because she had a volvo p1800. She was quite possibly the blandest person i have met, but she drove an ace car and was a ninja in bed.

volvo3.jpg

• 5 months later...
I like that woman who used to present A Place in the Sun. And I really fancy this girl from a kids show called Cave Girl who I hope and pray is 16..

Which one? The blonde or the Brunette? Dunno about the blonde one (not in full research mode today), but the brunette is in her early 20's

Which one? The blonde or the Brunette? Dunno about the blonde one (not in full research mode today), but the brunette is in her early 20's

You already did the graft Gaz!

Dunno what the blonde ones called, but the other one is called Lucinda Rhodes Flaherty. She was also in one of those Saturday morning(ish) programmes you'd never watch if you werent still in bed - called Harry and Cosh.