You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bird fancying amnesty thread

RedinSweden

I get that most guys don't find muscular girls attractive, but I don't really understand the thing about them being able to beat them up. Like, when do guys that aren't complete dicks ever get in physical fights with women, anyways? Or maybe it's just the thought that they could get beaten up which would make them less manly? I don't know, I don't get it. 

I'm only joking around mate but do like to know i can get the better of my girlfriend in a wrestle on the bed, would seem a bit weird if she could just pin me down at will

Not sure if it's amnesty but...

AislingBea_GettyImages-630x400.jpg

Comedian Aisling Bea.

Yeah she's fit, thought she was alrightish on 8 out of 10 cats, but then I saw her on Plebs a couple of weeks ago and thought she was stunning.

Something about blue eyes and dark hair does it for me. b959739f8f0bc2a5598e075f70479647.jpg8d3e67eed5dc6de6035b817c303c61a8.jpg

• Upvote 2

That girl is immense but she'd spend all her time in the gym getting stared at by other men so good luck with that.

I wouldn't be looking at someone like her as relationship potential. You'd have to think that most of the time the guys those types of girls go for are the ones who share her hobby as obsessively as she probably does, which is fair enough. It's just a personal attraction of mine. 

That bodybuilder - She'd just want taking out to Nando's all the time and giving you the carbs off her plate.

So, yeah!

Anyway, I present to you my current amnesty: Rachel Reeve MP

00F1755600000514-0-Rachel_Reeves_Labour_

I met her once - she was nice. She burns to fight the good fight. which is pretty fucking horny in a lass.

Ennis annoys the tits off me, most bland human being on telly. If we're talking muscular sex surely Diane Youdale is the queen. Death by hang tough is the only way to go.

Aye, if she had her legs wrapped round my neck I'd still be clinging on by the time ITV brought the show out of retirement.
  • Upvote 1

That bodybuilder - She'd just want taking out to Nando's all the time and giving you the carbs off her plate.

So, yeah!

I met her once - she was nice. She burns to fight the good fight. which is pretty fucking horny in a lass.

She can be talked into trying some back door action!

So, yeah!

Marilyn Manson's had his eye fixed.

The one on the left has piled on the weight, while the one on the right has lost some.

So for that reason I'd go for the one on the right - she'd be in the better mood and clearly like to eat(cock).

The one on the left recently said she weighed over 13 stone. Fuck it or fight it.

Can't post a pic on me phone but Mrs Brown's daughter, the one who is actually his wife in real life.

Just Google it to see who you were on about. Fucking hell, if Bruce Forsyth had had a sex change...!

EDIT: Googled some more and the actor's real life daughter is definitely not amnesty.

All-Star-Mr-Mrs.jpg