You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

charlton or boro please

Red Nick

agreed but would it be better to play chelsea fuck them in the semi's i'd hate to lose the final to them

What a rubbish role over and die mentality that is. We can beat anybody, bring on the semi, then the final and bring home the trophy.

Would prefer a Charlton-Chelsea SF and another Chelsea meltdown.

And then we can repay that Norgie keeper by putting 4 by him in Cardiff.

If Chelsea get West Ham it's going to kick off.

The end is nigh, the end is nigh for Chelsea I think.

I think we can win the League next year, and I've never reall, truly, fully, completely thought that.

What a rubbish role over and die mentality that is. We can beat anybody, bring on the semi, then the final and bring home the trophy.

Not at all, he's just thinking logically.

True we can beat anyone, but we've only beaten the Chavs cunts ONCE in the last couple of seasons, and that was a dodgy fuckin goal.

I'd rather get them out of way in the Semi's then face them in the final. That way, IF they beat us, the pain won't be too bad as losing a final to them.

Remember Manc cunts in '96, Carling cup final to Chavs and Tokyo?

It's absolutely gutting to lose to ANY TEAM in a final

I do not want Chelsea. I hope they draw West Ham and get knocked out. I hate playing against the dirty diving bunch of cheats. We have played them so many times this season, it is so boring, 4 times already. Ideally I would like Boro or Charlton. I think we deserve to win the Cup after coming back from 2 goals against Luton, beating Man U after 80 years, and winning 7-0 against Birmingham.

i dont want chelsea, but not because i dont think we can beat them, i really do, i am just sick and fucking tired of them. the whole circus will last from the draw today until 5 days after the game if we get them and it bores me rigid. i enjoyed hating them last year, now that enjoyment has seriously worn off.

I would like west ham, they've played some cracking stuff this year but were fucking appauling at anfield and we steamrollered them, i can honestly see us getting a few against them and taking it a little easy.

then i think both boro and charlton would give chelsea a game as they will both have confidence from their previous results so if we get west ham i really think it could be any of the other 3 teams in the final.

i dont want chelsea, but not because i dont think we can beat them, i really do, i am just sick and fucking tired of them. the whole circus will last from the draw today until 5 days after the game if we get them and it bores me rigid. i enjoyed hating them last year, now that enjoyment has seriously worn off.

I would like west ham, they've played some cracking stuff this year but were fucking appauling at anfield and we steamrollered them, i can honestly see us getting a few against them and taking it a little easy.

then i think both boro and charlton would give chelsea a game as they will both have confidence from their previous results so if we get west ham i really think it could be any of the other 3 teams in the final.

Charlton can knock Chelsea out of the cup again. If we have to play Chelsea at some stage I'd rather it was in the semi. It would spoil the final having to play that shower for much the same reasons as you gave.