You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

SWP and Duff

Rashid

Both were wanted by Liverpool fans before they joined the gravy train at the bridge, both are excellent players and could have operated on each flank for us if things had of been different.

Both have turned into diving cheats, did anyone see SWP diving yesterday and trying to earn free kicks etc? Duff has been doing it for ages now...

Mourinho is a prick, he did the same at Porto but its crazy how players can be influenced, I never thought these two players would be divers when you consider their previous way playing before they joined Chelsea.

Mourinho is clearly coaching them to dive,cheat,niggle,moan,surround refs etc.

It's no coincidence that thay are a disgrace every time they are put under any sort of pressure in a game.

Compare Deco of Porto to the player now at Barcelona and then tell me Mourinho doesn't coach his players to dive.

Didn't see the game last night, and certainly didn't expect it from SWP. Its sad. Was it a one off from the lad, or a growing trend?

Its a pity.. I alway thought the chap had more common sense than that. Still it must be pretty difficult not to be influenced by all the other wankers in the team as well as the manager.

Did you see the incident where Cole was shot in the back, only to land on the ball? Moore (I think) just went up to him and kicked him/the ball into play again. I enjoyed that very much I must say.

Don't know why he got booked.I'm sure the rules allow you to ruck Cole off the ball in situations like that.

Chelsea were a disgrace last night, when they were struggling to kill the game off they were trying to waste time by kicking the ball away, diving, surrounding the referee etc. It was pretty pathetic from a team of supposed 'champions'. The dives from Cole, Drogba and Del Horno were laughably bad - so bad that it's obvious they are told to do it.

They may officially be the champions but they sure as hell don't act like them.

Chelsea were a disgrace last night, when they were struggling to kill the game off they were trying to waste time by kicking the ball away, diving, surrounding the referee etc. It was pretty pathetic from a team of supposed 'champions'. The dives from Cole, Drogba and Del Horno were laughably bad - so bad that it's obvious they are told to do it.

They may officially be the champions but they sure as hell don't act like them.

One of the posters on TTWAR made a very valid point. That being that Chelsea must be a nightmare to referee. What with all their diving, cheating, shirt pulling and the way they not only contest every decision but also surround the referee.

One of the posters on TTWAR made a very valid point. That being that Chelsea must be a nightmare to referee. What with all their diving, cheating, shirt pulling and the way they not only contest every decision but also surround the referee.

bunch of obnoxious twats, I see that they have now been charged by the FA , for the second time, for failing to control their players - expect a 2 bob slap on the wrist

I'd take Duff, but SWP is vastly over-rated.

Surely I`ll take both of them - they need a second chance......a year ago SWP was rated as a world-class player, then he learned to know Mourinho...and as the brilliant coach he is......

Guest quagmeir
Duff's always been a diver, he's the best around at it, so good that most people don't even realise he's doing it

That is unbelievably true. Even in his days in youth football in Ireland he was the most talented diver i have ever seen. He has perfected it as an art form, and it is a brilliant quality to have when you have to hold the ball up.

I would snap the hand off Chelsea for Duff and SWP, both would stroll into our team and make it an unbelievable force. Duff is stuck playing defensively because that is what is asked of him. Lat season when Chelsea played quick attacking football he was outstanding. this season they have decided to force the ball into the net rather than score with finess and that has affected his play.

Our midfield, with sissoko, Alonso, Gerard, Duff and SWP would be unstoppable. That is ultimately the formation that BEnitez would like to play and they would be ideal for us.

WE JUST CANT AFFORD THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!