You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Only In Ireland

Red Nick

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick,

Did George Best "nick" your pint or something?

Your hatred of the man is pretty intense.

No he didnt, its not intense at all but i cant believe you can name an Airport after such a person with his past for the reasons I gave earlier.

It my point of view and im entitled to it even if everybody else thinks its a crock of shit

What happened to a united Ireland then ?

What makes you think you know what the people of Ireland think? 95% of Irish people (Irish as opposed to Northern Ireland) do not want a United Ireland. But thanks for giving us your opinion on a subject you obviously know fuck all about.

Peoples republic of Cork Clicky

So I presume the likelyhood of Cork being capital of Ireland is about as great as Liverpool being capital of ingurland....

very good

they've even got a sports forum and in one LFC rumours thread some dude is leaking all dunks prize secrets.

:tease:

In the user name "Red Nick" are the words "nerd" and "dick". You know jackshit about anything.

Apart from a small minority, Irish people couldn't give a shit what happens in the North.

If Brendan was banned, then so should this cunt be. Fucking tool.

"Comparing JFK to Best is a bit far feched and quite an insult to the great man"

I know, JFK was shit at football..........

Seriously tho, Red Nick you should keep opinions like that to yerself, they only make you look bad. Read yer history lad, Liverpool would not be the city it is but for the thousands, and thousands ........and thousands of irish who settled there.

And Belfast capital of Ireland.....I wouldn't come out of jail to live in Belfast tis a shithole of the highest order.

PS I am from Northern Ireland and I am not British, no offence to anyone who is, but I see myself as Irish and no-one can tell me otherwise.

Red Nick still getting a hard time? Fuck, we Irish take the piss out of the English all the time; shouldn't be so sensitive in return (the British bastards aren't worth it!)...

If some airport in London was called Steve Davis Airport, I'd think of it as highly appropriate and funny...

That Cork Republic website is hillarious!

Nah if there is a united Ireland,Galway should be the capital.Its the nicest city in Ireland,though I do really like Dublin,Cork and Kilkenny.

Was never in Limerick,was told by my family to avoid it.Belfast seems to be really coming on.

Galway is most defo my favourite city and county in Ireland, a great place with great people

Don't want to seem like an ignoramous here, but how come Rugby players from Ulster play for Ireland? Likewise boxers from the north compete for Eire in the Olympics, if I recall correctly. You'd think that Paisley and his ilk would do their nuts about that?

Its a strange one alright. Try this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ireland_national_rugby_union_team

I think its basically down to a load of toffs playing the game.I'd say that the majority playing the game back in the late 1800's were probably all middle to upper class protestants and saw the team as being their team rather than of two separate nations from the 1920's.

Anyway Rugby is fucking shite. Any game where you kick the ball out of play and its seen as some sort of master stroke is just wrong

Galway?..galway women sound like gruff men. No thanks.

Every self respecting irishman knows cork is the real capital.

As for irish stereotypes..this is propogated by the english so maybe if red nick stops stereotyping then he'll realise that we are all supercultured, loaded, mega hip paddys on the march.

And i couldnt give a flying fuck what happens in belfast either.

Guest FrankH
What makes you think you know what the people of Ireland think? 95% of Irish people (Irish as opposed to Northern Ireland) do not want a United Ireland. But thanks for giving us your opinion on a subject you obviously know fuck all about.

Exactly.

He appears to know as much as you if you think 95% of the people in Ireland don't want a United Ireland!

He appears to know as much as you if you think 95% of the people in Ireland don't want a United Ireland!

I spent my first 24 years growing up in Ireland, and I never knew anyone in favour of a united Ireland, friend or family, except for those An Phoblacht dickheads who would come into the pubs trying to flog their propaganda. Who wants to deal with all the shit a United Ireland would bring anyways?