You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a 15 minute compliation of him, not just goals but runs, passes etc and this lad can play it seems. Rafa says he is one of the best in Argentina so I guess he is highly rated. I'd love to see him come here.

where did rafa say that?

where did rafa say that?

Todays Press conference a reporter asked him about it, he said something like "You are pronounced his name incorrectly, and yes we know of him and he is one of the best players in Argentina but right now I do not want to talk of transfers".

Todays Press conference a reporter asked him about it, he said something like "You are pronounced his name incorrectly, and yes we know of him and he is one of the best players in Argentina but right now I do not want to talk of transfers".

Cool,

now please show us where we can find this 15 minute compilation.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

He plays deeper than Rooney and isn't as much of a mad dog as Tevez. He is simply a superb footballer who also has a love for Liverpool. The time to get him was when he buy out clause was £20m. He is in the same bracket as Messi and Ronaldo - and I am not surprised the filthy Russian is onto him. He turned them down, shameless cunts.

He plays deeper than Rooney and isn't as much of a mad dog as Tevez. He is simply a superb footballer who also has a love for Liverpool. The time to get him was when he buy out clause was £20m. He is in the same bracket as Messi and Ronaldo - and I am not surprised the filthy Russian is onto him. He turned them down, shameless cunts.

the time to get him was before he moved to Spain, that's when I wanted him there is no chance now he is the main man for them now they won't want to sell.

the time to get him was before he moved to Spain, that's when I wanted him there is no chance now he is the main man for them now they won't want to sell.

I wanted him here then too, there is a 1000 page thread on it and Rafa wanted him too in all fairness but I doubt he would have got a permit. Last summer his buy out was £20m and maybe we could have bought him with the Benayoun, Babel and Lucas money... it's all about choices.

They have a £45m buy out and Chelsea just bid it. The PLAYER turned it down, worra leg.

He's not interested in a move at the moment, as he's just had his best and most consistent season as a very young footballer.

I really hope this club is in financial position to compete for him when he is ready to move on, which I think will be in about 2 seasons time. A truly gifted footballer with a lot of a "game intelligence".

He's not interested in a move at the moment, as he's just had his best and most consistent season as a very young footballer.

I really hope this club is in financial position to compete for him when he is ready to move on, which I think will be in about 2 seasons time. A truly gifted footballer with a lot of a "game intelligence".

And a dad who is a fanatical LFC fan.

I wanted him here then too, there is a 1000 page thread on it and Rafa wanted him too in all fairness but I doubt he would have got a permit. Last summer his buy out was £20m and maybe we could have bought him with the Benayoun, Babel and Lucas money... it's all about choices.

babel will outscore aguero this coming season