You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Find me a picture

Remmie

Totally ripped this thread off from another forum but it ruled so thought we should have our very own TLW version. The game goes as follows- I request a picture of something to be found on the internet - maybe a fat bloke wearing a nappy or something. The first person to reply with that picture then gets to name a picture of their own. However, before they can do that the person who requested the picture has to agree that it hit the required specifications- so if someone responds with a weedy guy wearing a nappy I may tell them to cunt off. As I started the thread I'll kick off, find me a picture of Sam Allardyce eating something, preferably a pie......

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm photoshopped and you gave me a link instead of the picture in the reply but I'll let you off. Just to save link-clicking here is the picture:

pieadventure.jpg

If you don't know how to do it, I suggest you read up on how to add a picture

So whats it to be Monkeywool?

Well, it was photoshopped I admit..... but it wasnt photoshopped by me and was found on the website of a newspaper, so quit complaining or I will tell you about series 5 of 24 ;) plus you dint quite specify it had to be a picture, I presumed a link to the picture would be tickity boo

Anyhoo, I want a picture of a guy properly raging at an animal you would find at a zoo.

Ok you have to let me have one of these surely?:

dynamitemonkey.jpg

kangaroos1.jpg

b1120.jpg

monkeyspank.jpg

eagle%20po%20eagle%20pissed%20off.jpg

blmCoverMedium.jpg

OK, after some extensive searching I'm going to bed. If Monkeywool allows it I want a picture of a Giraffe falling (ideally off a high building). No Giraffes though until Monkeywool is happy

Oh dear it looks like some haven't been reading the rules properly, no requests until the picture is approved and as I reckon finding a midget blowing up a blow up doll will be very difficult to find I want another Giraffe picture or the midget picture.

I reckon finding a midget blowing up a blow up doll will be very difficult to find I want another Giraffe picture or the midget picture.

Your honour, may I draw your attention to "Me-Me the Midget Doll"

082235front.jpg

Now I know that this isn't exactly what was requested, although I would like to propose that on the balance of probabilities at least one midget on the planet owns his or her very own Me-Me - and the photos are still a Boots, waiting to be picked up..

Nope , That doesn't appease me ...I want a midget with a inflatable doll...if yer stuuck , I know someone that might help ;)

Ok ok , its too hard boo hoo , lets break the riules for mty request ...Ok since the midgets out ,I want a picture of a corkman , in Cork ,Drinkin a pint of Heineken

Hmm good effort real red but I'll let Madstock have this one as he hasn't had a go yet

Cool - I would like a picture of a large animal (for preference an emu or ostrich) on ice skates*, please...

*skiing would be accepted, but only in the case of animals that couldn't get the skates on, e.g African Elephant. Other winter sports are at the discretion of the board, and no correspondance will be entered into etc..