You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also if he's not on your ignore list, don't "quote" him. Then those that are ignoring him don't accidentally read his shite.

I have taken him off my ignore list, but just don't reply to his stupidity. i will reply if he says anythin in a normal discussion.

I put him on my ignore list, then took him off. But then he called Robbie fat, so I put him on my tut-tut list, but then I realised Robbie is fat so I took him off, but then he said Rafa was a balding spanish gayboy so I closed my eyes, but I couldn't get the words out of my head and they were making me cwy and cwy so I thought to myself "what would Dick and Dom in da bungalow do?" and I so I scweamed so loud it made teddy cwy...

Fuck.

Me.

Jesus fucking christ, what a bunch of whinging whining fucking homos! Why ban this bloke? All the gay bitching I've heard about him and the best reason you can come up with for ban is his alleged writing style, he called Peter Crouch a mean name, and you don't value his opinions on football?? And that's worth a ban?? Banning is wrong, except in extreme cases, and this is hardly one of those.

For fuck's sake, take your lame gaylord crying back over to the FF.

Written like a man who was once banned ;)

Written like a man who was once banned ;)

Ha ha - indeed! I've got a feeling if this Brendan chap has people up in arms, I would last approx 1 post on the FF before I was looking at another ban. (especially if I told the story about me banging Crouch's ma up the dirtbox - she's big, she's red, she nearly shat the bed...)

I put him on my ignore list, then took him off. But then he called Robbie fat, so I put him on my tut-tut list, but then I realised Robbie is fat so I took him off, but then he said Rafa was a balding spanish gayboy so I closed my eyes, but I couldn't get the words out of my head and they were making me cwy and cwy so I thought to myself "what would Dick and Dom in da bungalow do?" and I so I scweamed so loud it made teddy cwy...

Fuck.

Me.

up yer arse noos.

Got to love these people posting about picking on Rash. That means you Stu (oh and me too). ;)

There's a certain unintentional comedy value to Rash but imho Brenda brings down the whole forum to the level of childish insults so should have a warning then the boot if he doesn't wind his neck in.

• 6 years later...
I liked Brendan. He was an agent of chaos and disharmony.

He used to be, IMO. I found him quite tedious these days to be honest. Still not sure why he was banned but I can't say I'll miss him. There are much, much funnier people on here.

If we want abuse and wit we can all chip in, and send a bottle of whiskey to JohnnyH's house.

He'll be back soon enough, the big shapeshifting lizard freemason that he is.

He never annoyed me that much to be fair, he used to be a bit tiresome sometimes in certain threads that were otherwise going somewhere interesting but he never had a go at me. Well, I think he tried a shot one time but just never took the bait, replied with something inane rather than inflammatory and no more was said.

Daft thing is I reckon he could be a good lad and a good laugh otherwise.