You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My own teams fans (which is really me, looking into a mirror, looking into a mirror, looking into a mirror, etc), are signing, "GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN".

At the AGM, Krusty was squirting water from a trick flower, into Freddie Boswells face. The Water woke freddie up just in time for him to be voted back onto the board, by which time Krusty was cycling out of the room on his impossibly tiny bicycle.

Am I the only player not to be offered a youth player yet?

Unblelievable!

I was one result away from a good fortune on the pools too.

I haven't had a youth player either. Always take them, you pay 30,000 and even the really shit ones can be sold for 50,000. Clart got a five bar junior the bastards.

I got a youth team player - think it was out of pity after the Bastards' poor start.

Great for team bonding, he was given a twenty minute head start and the rest of the squad hunted him down with rocks and spears. He's in A&E now and then he's going on the transfer list.

I got a youth team player - think it was out of pity after the Bastards' poor start.

Great for team bonding, he was given a twenty minute head start and the rest of the squad hunted him down with rocks and spears. He's in A&E now and then he's going on the transfer list.

I got my first youth team player just in time to face your bunch of bastards

First win for in the battle of the Browns. Get in.

Into a CL place too...

You got lucky Brown, next time you shall be mine, muahahahahahaha.

Despite hovering just above the relegation zone, Im confident of staying up.

3-2 win, marred by yet another 3 yellow cards - including the goalie beeing booked for diving

In the words of Rashid... :wallbutt:

So it was you. You had a player who only got booked for an elbow to the face, who five minutes later had scored and set up goals for you. I wouldn't celebrate too much sunshine, I'm lodging an official complaint..

Won 4-2 and now top of division 1A.

I've reached another Plateau (a week after the 1st one). It wont be long before we turn a corner, and really 2 defeats is nothing to worry about. Its just a blip, and dont any of you ex players in the media say otherwise, Or I'll Tell Thommo (what? He's gone back to being a pundit on Sky? Sacre Bleu!!!).

I've reached another Plateau (a week after the 1st one). It wont be long before we turn a corner, and really 2 defeats is nothing to worry about. Its just a blip, and dont any of you ex players in the media say otherwise, Or I'll Tell Thommo (what? He's gone back to being a pundit on Sky? Sacre Bleu!!!).

You went 2-1 up as well.

First win for in the battle of the Browns. Get in.

Into a CL place too...

Congrats for winning the manager of the round award in your division from a another award winner. ;)

First win for FC Wollert, we`re on the march again. Love reading all those press releases , it is almost like having Gordon Strachan back in the premier league.

8)