You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guys i was just looking at the Xpert leagues and noticed that my forward who has almost 40 goals in 30 games over the last 2 seasons is only 1 goal away from getting into the top 20 goalscorers of all time in the league.

He is a goal scoring machine; just wondering do any of you have any strikers with similar almost ridiculous scoring stats as he seems to be a phenomenon.

What makes certain strikers so much better than others in this league as it doesn't seem to be his skill level as he is only an 11?

Not sure, but I reckon if the strikers take freekicks then that helps.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've not got the option to boost any of the new teams. What's going on? Anyone? PB? Anyone?

There was some shenanagins going on with it in Private Leagues mate. Someone spotted a loophole (which I saw a while ago to do with boosts and changing admins I think...not certain but that would be my guess.) and exploited it in shall we say 'interesting' ways. Certain leagues had 16/7 monsters in them. The X11 crew obviously weren't pleased by this, but the real issue was concerning their sale, all of a sudden monster talents were on the market for other leagues to buy, so containment was out of the question and inflation would be rife all over again.

Let's just say its been shelved for now with a view to 'modification'. If I hear owt else, I'll let you know.

There was some shenanagins going on with it in Private Leagues mate. Someone spotted a loophole (which I saw a while ago to do with boosts and changing admins I think...not certain but that would be my guess.) and exploited it in shall we say 'interesting' ways. Certain leagues had 16/7 monsters in them. The X11 crew obviously weren't pleased by this, but the real issue was concerning their sale, all of a sudden monster talents were on the market for other leagues to buy, so containment was out of the question and inflation would be rife all over again.

Let's just say its been shelved for now with a view to 'modification'. If I hear owt else, I'll let you know.

blah blah blah...what I want to know is how on earth Elmyn Noos wasn't hailed manager of the season for guiding the navyboys to the div 1 title in his first season?

Smacks of a culture of homophobia to me.

Thanks Rob, just found that on the forums. Fast Times at Ridgemont High!

Any tips that I should be passed on to any division 2 newbies?

As you can all tell I came up with an original name for my team " Fowlers God FC"

Cheers!

Don't waste money on 24y/o four bars.

A par for you at the moment should be 17/3, 18/4, 19/5.

And don't get sucked in by special qualities - they don't make that much difference. For me, the best are good trainer (a little orange cone) and greedy (some cash). You can only see these if you evaluate a player though.

Players become much harder to develop (raise their skill) after about 24/25.

Boost your squad with some cheap 30-33y/o 6-8 bars, and that will help good young players develop.

Try to keep older players just above 10 average form with training, younger players as high as possible.

Hi All,

Just got this link in one of the leagues i'm involved in. This is the new layout of the site. Not sure when it is going live officially but as far as i can see you can use it stragight away'

Xpert Eleven - The Best Online Football Management Game Online With Focus On Coaching

nice one. I like it, much cleaner and no messing about with those check boxes to show/hide sq's etc