You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Got a feeling I absolutely rule at this. I just have one, albeit minor problem. Though obviously I will sweep all before me whatever obstacles are put in my path (see my latest press release), I can't find where to change from the archaic 4-4-2 system. As an exponent of the modern, cosmopolitan SIGN BIG NAMES system, ideally I would like to play 4-6-4 to fit all my stars in. Failing that though, is there a way to change to wing backs?

You change the formation by putting in an extra defender and taking out a midfielder - that would be 5-3-2. If you want 4-3-3 you take a player out of midfield and then stick an extra striker in the line up. Simple as.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were ready for your tactics. We got a deal with adidas for studded wellies. Very popular in Cumbria I hear. :whistle:

12 months ago it was studded flippers mate. :D

But that is an aside, I predict a massive 2-0 win to the pumpsters.

I can't wait I'm so excited. Does that make me a child? :party:

12 months ago it was studded flippers mate. :D

But that is an aside, I predict a massive 2-0 win to the pumpsters.

I can't wait I'm so excited. Does that make me a child? :party:

No mate. TLW Ultra League brings status, success brings rewards. If you have a good season you will be up to your nuts in guts. Guaranteed.

Lefergy FC got a good and propper hiding in a training match against Divisjon 1a-favourites Gordon McUseless yesterday. 3-1 to the McUselesses.

Yes an arse wooping was recived. I played a tight center in defence. You went for wing play and wooped me good and propper up the porverbial. First leauge game i didnt do tactics coz i was at the match and i won.

It's OK. I'm not going to sulk. Much.

* Unplugs the phone, draws the curtains, pours a large whiskey and changes all the clocks in his house to Central European Time. *

The better team won, no need to be bitter...... :party: :party: :party:

go to the pools place and you can select it from the menu i think

Cheers

I'm not used to the menu yet....

So, I got 3 out of 6 and won 400.000. That's not bad. Is it a fixed return, or do you get more if you hit those draws etc?

Cheers

I'm not used to the menu yet....

So, I got 3 out of 6 and won 400.000. That's not bad. Is it a fixed return, or do you get more if you hit those draws etc?

all the money is divvied up among the people who get most right. If only you had got it right, even if it was just 3 or 4 right, you would have got 2,000.000

No no - well done. No bitterness from me. Not now I've had my bottle of whiskey. Hic! All part of my big plan.

Shame we missed out on the game tho' ....stupid european timings, did anyone actually catch their game?

Shame we missed out on the game tho' ....stupid european timings, did anyone actually catch their game?

you just click on the match menu and then click the tv to watch the match. no one can watch the match "live" as it were because it is played and then the details and highlights are made available 3 or 4 mins later.

I was so nervous logging on, couldn't bare the thought of getting off to a losing start. It would seem that I am actually a bit ace though; which is nice.

I'll get you next time gadget! I even tried to throw you off with my talk of wing play yesterday - while cunningly instead opting to concentrate my attack through the middle but to no avail. Some harsh words and even harsher training methods need to be deployed by the Chairman...