You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone Know The Answers?

1892-LFCWasBorn

I've won everything that I want to win...I am the only premiership player to have won the Premiership, FA cup, UEFA cup and Champions League during my career. I am still playing in the premiership...who am I??

Who is the only player to score a hat-trick in the Premiership, Championship, League 1, League 2, (or the divisions under their previous names), the League Cup, the FA Cup and for his country?

I've won everything that I want to win...I am the only premiership player to have won the Premiership, FA cup, UEFA cup and Champions League during my career. I am still playing in the premiership...who am I??

Who is the only player to score a hat-trick in the Premiership, Championship, League 1, League 2, (or the divisions under their previous names), the League Cup, the FA Cup and for his country?

1st one is Kanu, not sure about the other one Tony Cottee maybe....

Guest grayzer

kanu stats

Arsenal: 2001 - FA Cup runners up medal

2000 - UEFA Cup runners up medal

1999 - Charity Shield medal

Nigeria: 2000 - African Nations Cup runners up medal

1996 - Olympic Gold medal

1993 - U-17 World Cup medal

1993 - U-20 Nations Cup runners up medal

Inter: 1998 - UEFA Cup medal

Ajax: 1995 - Intercontinental Cup

1995 - UEFA Super Cup medal

1995 - UEFA Champions Legaue medal

1994 - '96 - Three Dutch League medals

Internationale: 1993 - Nigerian League medal

Kanu:

1995 Champions League winner (Ajax)

2002 Premiership Champions (Arsenal)

2004 Premiership Champions (Arsenal)

2002 FA Cup winner (Arsenal)

2000 UEFA Cup Finals (Arsenal)

2001 FA Cup Finals (Arsenal)

Your wrong Kanu deffo won the Uefa cup, it was in 1998 with Inter Milan heres the proof, his honours are on his own website... read and weep fella im the big winner !!!!

http://freespace.virgin.net/john.davies12/options.htm

Check the statistics bit.. :D