You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Crouch affecting our balance

Dbnred

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brendan
You laughed so hard your spleen came out?

Sad little person. Run along now, Blueshite, and come up with some more of your ever so witty insulting nicknames for our players.

You are quite possibly the least self-aware, utter *dimwit*, I have ever encountered.

All you cunts need to shut the fuck up and get back to talking about football.

This forum used to be so great but now it's dying on its feet because people don't care who or what they offend or whose time they are wasting with their inane repetitious drivel and namecalling.

You come home from uni/work/whatever and there's 25 new threads and at least half of them are about nothing at all or just regurgitation of last week's threads.

Where is the reasoned debate and the good-natured fun these days? Why has it all disappeared to be replaced by provocative keyboard warriors who claim it's "just the internet." That might well be the case, but we're on here because we enjoy the enlightenment and entertainment it brings us.

But there is no entertainment anymore when you have to trawl through 15 pages of pure shite to read maybe 3-4 posts with any meaning to those of us not involved in the fight/abuse/namecalling of that particular day.

My advice to the forum is this: If you don't have anything constructive to say or bring to the forum, then shut the fuck up.

This forum used to be so great but now it's dying on its feet because people don't care who or what they offend or whose time they are wasting with their inane repetitious drivel and namecalling.

You come home from uni/work/whatever and there's 25 new threads and at least half of them are about nothing at all or just regurgitation of last week's threads.

Where is the reasoned debate and the good-natured fun these days? Why has it all disappeared to be replaced by provocative keyboard warriors who claim it's "just the internet." That might well be the case, but we're on here because we enjoy the enlightenment and entertainment it brings us.

But there is no entertainment anymore when you have to trawl through 15 pages of pure shite to read maybe 3-4 posts with any meaning to those of us not involved in the fight/abuse/namecalling of that particular day.

My advice to the forum is this: If you don't have anything constructive to say or bring to the forum, then shut the fuck up.

A-fucking-men.

We badly need a "forum rules" post for new members. Anyone not adhering to it can then be fucked off, because let's face it, it's more bother than it's worth trying to talk sense to these witless cock dentists.

Although I haven't been posting on here long i'd hazard a guess and say that most of the problems would disappear if a certain provocative poster was got rid of. Everyone knows who i'm talking about.

Guest Pablo-B

This place is getting like RAWK, with a small clique of long term members looking down their nose at anyone with the temerity to join up and disrupt their little safe haven.

There'll be people picking apart your grammar next...

This place is getting like RAWK, with a small clique of long term members looking down their nose at anyone with the temerity to join up and disrupt their little safe haven.

There'll be people picking apart your grammar next...

Nonsense, you haven't helped yourself by abusing everyone who dares disagree with you. I'm new and feel totally welcome. You and Brendan have done yourself no favours with your "We're superior" attitude.

Guest Pablo-B

This thread was going well earlier, and the debate was fine untill the usual suspect showed up with their bile and Crouch baiting.

I realise everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when someone is constantly attacking certain players and the club, then I'll bite and give it to them.