You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Goddamn bastarding Canalplus

RedinSweden

Brum match was due to be televised, it was in my diary and when i checked today they are showing the supid bastarding twat fuck cunt united match. Shitty bastard fuck tit wank toss arse bollocks.

Norwegian C+ has asked for permission to broadcast the game due to Robbies comeback (and some pressure from norwegian fans..:). Dunno if that will include swe C+ though.

I don't know

I just phoned them and spoke to the sport informatör and he said that they probably can't show it but he has asked for it to either be shown "i efterhand" or "repris". That would do me. i just want to see it. The stream will have to do if not, but I think i will want to watch that moment a few times.

I just phoned them and spoke to the sport informatör and he said that they probably can't show it but he has asked for it to either be shown "i efterhand" or "repris". That would do me. i just want to see it. The stream will have to do if not, but I think i will want to watch that moment a few times.

A shame that they can't show it live

It is, but if it is and eftersändning, i can watch it likely lads style without finding out the result. Bit trickier if they show it the next day or something

I never manage that... it`s just eating my brain out...knowing they are playing without knowing the score... for me to keep away from the net or finding out the score before the delayed broadcasting, i would have to go into coma...

;)

I never manage that... it`s just eating my brain out...knowing they are playing without knowing the score... for me to keep away from the net or finding out the score before the delayed broadcasting, i would have to go into coma...

;)

RedinSweden; I really think our English speaking friends are eating their brains out trying to understand your Swedish words.... LOL! Maybe we should add a couple of Norwegian ones as well, and make Tom go on a massive rant?

RedinSweden; I really think our English speaking friends are eating their brains out trying to understand your Swedish words.... LOL! Maybe we should add a couple of Norwegian ones as well, and make Tom go on a massive rant?

I couldn't think of the english words so I whacked in the swedish. Tom kan dra åt helvete.

Norwegian C+ has asked for permission to broadcast the game due to Robbies comeback (and some pressure from norwegian fans..:). Dunno if that will include swe C+ though.

Trondheim, Norway: The Three Lions Pub screens it live, as far as I know. Watched the City-Reds league game there live on arab, probably Emirates, tv in November!

its live on C+ Deporte 1,Supersport 7SA,Sky calcio 2 and ART Sport 6

Supersport and Art are vailable in t lest 4 dublin pubs that I've regulrly watched games in so presume any decent bar that shows saturdy games should have it

Deffo supersport like