You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Celebrity Reds Fans

Section_31

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Wonder if that Evertonian who phoned into to that radio show is still fuming after slagging her off and saying "Yer can't punch birds in the face anymore"

Strange breed them. I wonder how many were publicly condemning Greenwood but still in favour of slapping the Mrs about for minor misdemeanours such as tea not being on the table.

• Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Just some sad, bitter, Evertonian witch with stewing in her own rancid juice.

The female Evertonians are worse than the men sometimes. I've worked with some really nasty horrible bitter Evertonian women.

One lad got this woman in a secret santa. She's a well known bitter bitch and always spouting off about Liverpool. This lad gave her a present wrapped in Liverpool fc paper. As soon as she saw it she launched in in the bin and stormed off out of the office for 2 hours.

Her boss rung her and she said she was down at the Pier Head to calm down and clear her head before coming back. 

She also had a go at me once for not having a season ticket but she'd never been to any other ground apart from Goodison so I just reeled off all the grounds I've been to and she shut up.

She went to Lille shortly after this and never stopped going on about it. Also called one lad a teleclapper despite him going to about 100 domestic and European away games on the run, watching us on about 3 US tours, the World Clup championship in Japan and a pre season tournament in Hong Kong. 

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

The female Evertonians are worse than the men sometimes. I've worked with some really nasty horrible bitter Evertonian women.

One lad got this woman in a secret santa. She's a well known bitter bitch and always spouting off about Liverpool. This lad gave her a present wrapped in Liverpool fc paper. As soon as she saw it she launched in in the bin and stormed off out of the office for 2 hours.

Her boss rung her and she said she was down at the Pier Head to calm down and clear her head before coming back. 

She also had a go at me once for not having a season ticket but she'd never been to any other ground apart from Goodison so I just reeled off all the grounds I've been to and she shut up.

She went to Lille shortly after this and never stopped going on about it. Also called one lad a teleclapper despite him going to about 100 domestic and European away games on the run, watching us on about 3 US tours, the World Clup championship in Japan and a pre season tournament in Hong Kong. 

It's because they seriously believe their own shit about 'we go the game' and how Anfield is full of tourists. The population of Liverpool is pushing one million people, so if we follow their logic, over 500,000 must be Evertonians. Last time I looked, Goodison only held 39k. So they either don't 'all go the game' or there are less Evertonians than they claim. Anyway, didn't their own club commission a survey which concluded that more people on Merseyside were red?

They’ve spouted shite like this for years. Fucking idiots. I remember when Brian Snagg, a decent amateur boxer who ran the Fusilier pub in Prescot. He was a big blue who used to steward at the shithole.

I asked him if  both teams were on live at the same time who would you have on in the boozer. The red shite without a doubt he said. I’m here to make a living. I know I’ll fill the place. Not a fucking dogs chance with the toffs.

We fucking dwarf them cunts and they know it.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

It's because they seriously believe their own shit about 'we go the game' and how Anfield is full of tourists. The population of Liverpool is pushing one million people, so if we follow their logic, over 500,000 must be Evertonians. Last time I looked, Goodison only held 39k. So they either don't 'all go the game' or there are less Evertonians than they claim. Anyway, didn't their own club commission a survey which concluded that more people on Merseyside were red?

Yes, their own clubs extensive survey confirmed it but they refuse to acknowledge it, even though it was done by their own club. It just doesn't fit the narrative.

I always ask them why there were only 15,000 of them at their home game in Europe against Atalanta and 27,000 against Lyon when they'd barely had any European football in a decade. I got offered tickets for their game against Fiorentina when they needed to overturn a 2 goal deficit.

We sold out against Porto when we were already through. 

27 minutes ago, corro said:

They’ve spouted shite like this for years. Fucking idiots. I remember when Brian Snagg, a decent amateur boxer who ran the Fusilier pub in Prescot. He was a big blue who used to steward at the shithole.

I asked him if  both teams were on live at the same time who would you have on in the boozer. The red shite without a doubt he said. I’m here to make a living. I know I’ll fill the place. Not a fucking dogs chance with the toffs.

The thing is they spout it to every single Liverpool fan then look stupid when it's not the case. They really believe that all Liverpool fans sit at home in front of the telly in full kits or have a season ticket in their local. 

56 minutes ago, corro said:

Long gone now the Fusilier! Prescot Town Hall has been built there now!

37 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Long gone now the Fusilier! Prescot Town Hall has been built there now!

Aye true enough. The gentrification of Prescot continues unabated. Shakespeares on route. Fucks sake if they manage that anything’s possible. 
By the way I’m 2 dogs. 

• Upvote 1

On 05/02/2022 at 11:09, Red74 said:

I hope every single one of our celebrity hangers on all get a ticket for the final. Seeing how many the club have kept to one side, I reckon there’ll be enough for another thousand to come out the woodwork and declare their undying love for us. 

What makes you think think Sam Quek and John Lithgoow were not at Preston away?

Maybe they've already got their tickets sorted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nigerian separatist in detention on treason charges has been allowed by a judge to watch the matches of his favourite team, Liverpool, on TV.

Nnamdi Kanu, who denies the charges, leads the banned Indigenous People of Biafra (Ipob) group.

In detention since last year, his privileges have not extended to watching whole football matches live.

But thanks to the judge, a fellow Liverpool fan, Mr Kanu can now view the climax to a possibly historic season.

Having already bagged the Carabao Cup and the FA Cup, Liverpool are just two matches away from winning the English Premier League title and the European Champions League.

Bizarrely, the change in fortunes for Mr Kanu did not come at his request and resulted from the discovery that Mr Kanu, his lawyer and the judge were all Liverpool fans.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-61509984?xtor=AL-72-[partner]-[bbc.news.twitter]-[headline]-[news]-[bizdev]-[isapi]&at_custom4=C562E2E8-D7AF-11EC-B666-D2032152A482&at_custom2=twitter&at_campaign=64&at_custom3=%40BBCWorld&at_custom1=[post+type]&at_medium=custom7

• Upvote 1

From the memoir by Alistair Taylor (Brian Epstein's right hand man), With The Beatles, on seeing John Lennon talking to passers-by in Manchester Airport in the mid-1960s:

'I almost felt normal for a minute or two,' said John. 'They were Manchester United fans. I was just trying to convert them to supporting Liverpool'.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Nigerian separatist in detention on treason charges has been allowed by a judge to watch the matches of his favourite team, Liverpool, on TV.

Nnamdi Kanu, who denies the charges, leads the banned Indigenous People of Biafra (Ipob) group.

In detention since last year, his privileges have not extended to watching whole football matches live.

But thanks to the judge, a fellow Liverpool fan, Mr Kanu can now view the climax to a possibly historic season.

Having already bagged the Carabao Cup and the FA Cup, Liverpool are just two matches away from winning the English Premier League title and the European Champions League.

Bizarrely, the change in fortunes for Mr Kanu did not come at his request and resulted from the discovery that Mr Kanu, his lawyer and the judge were all Liverpool fans.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-61509984?xtor=AL-72-[partner]-[bbc.news.twitter]-[headline]-[news]-[bizdev]-[isapi]&at_custom4=C562E2E8-D7AF-11EC-B666-D2032152A482&at_custom2=twitter&at_campaign=64&at_custom3=%40BBCWorld&at_custom1=[post+type]&at_medium=custom7

Big game beaut.

On 05/02/2022 at 21:39, corro said:

Top fella Brian. My Dads known him for years. That pub though.... sound through the week but a den of lunatics most weekends. Shame it's gone though. 

On 05/02/2022 at 23:17, corro said:

Aye true enough. The gentrification of Prescot continues unabated. Shakespeares on route. Fucks sake if they manage that anything’s possible. 
By the way I’m 2 dogs. 

I'm from there and barely recognise the place from when I grew up in the 90's. Joined the Navy in 2001 and before I moved back up here in 2016 I probably set foot in Prescot about 10 times, everytime something new. The Shakespeare thing could be really good for the place. I'm in West derby now so only go down the road to see family every now and then but it just doesn't appeal to me at all. I could never live back there. 

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

Delighted to see Bianca Walkden becoming  European champ after her travails at the Olympics. First thing she said was that if she could be the best in Europe, so can the Reds in Paris.

Showing a photo without a name is violation of Tentions Law; but naming her without a photo is a violating forum law that goes back 15 years.

• Upvote 1