You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone else hate Real Madrid?

Section_31

was gonna post this on the '5 disslikes' thread but it deserves its own...

Can't stand them.

I hate the way the King of Spain writes their debts off

I hate the way prospective presidents promise signings to fans and always get them - as though its a given and that they have a 'right' to the best players.

I hate the way they pick team purely on the saleability of their shirts in the far east - deprive the manager of tactical or team input, and then hang him out to dry when it goes tits up.

I hate the way their fans wave white handkerchiefs when they're pissed off with a result (although granted, this is a generally spanish trait - it seems so much more arrogant for that lot)

I hate the way all the former Manc fans in every obscure footballing town in wales now wears one of their shirts

Bearing in mind, they are tenth favourites to win the champions league, and haven't had a decent side (in spite of everything) for close to a decade...

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont hate them I pitty them. Feel sorry for their fans the fact they havent won ANYTHING in the last 3 years and with their form this season it looks like that trend will continue. Such a talented squad too.

Plus Beckham might be tempted into leaving them for Aston Villa.....so I've heard from a swede anyway :whistle:

I dont hate them I pitty them. Feel sorry for their fans the fact they havent won ANYTHING in the last 3 years and with their form this season it looks like that trend will continue. Such a talented squad too.

Plus Beckham might be tempted into leaving them for Aston Villa.....so I've heard from a swede anyway :whistle:

I told you to keep that quiet you dolt

Bearing in mind, they are tenth favourites to win the champions league, and haven't had a decent side (in spite of everything) for close to a decade...

No, everyone on here loves Real Madrid.

It would be interesting if you could list the decent sides European football has seen the last decade?

No, everyone on here loves Real Madrid.

It would be interesting if you could list the decent sides European football has seen the last decade?

Madrid obvioulsy have had world class players - but they did it through simply buying everyone elses world class players and throwing them on a pitch - just like i did when i found a cheat for champ man. (and that didn't work either)

They were overhauled by Rafa through simple good management and tactical awareness, who built a good team rather than outbidding everyone and delivering a poster boy for each position.

Madrid obvioulsy have had world class players - but they did it through simply buying everyone elses world class players and throwing them on a pitch - just like i did when i found a cheat for champ man. (and that didn't work either)

They were overhauled by Rafa through simple good management and tactical awareness, who built a good team rather than outbidding everyone and delivering a poster boy for each position.

Yeah Rafa out played them and Barca but surely ineriting Aimar, Vicente, Ayala, Canizares, Marchena, Albelda, Baraja etc help? no?

Yeah Rafa out played them and Barca but surely ineriting Aimar, Vicente, Ayala, Canizares, Marchena, Albelda, Baraja etc help? no?

Those players made their name at Valencia - they weren't bought simply to enhance shirt sales. And as far as I'm aware, Ayala never dictated team tactics and had the final say on signings the way Raul did and does at Madrid...Quality players aren't the issue, its a question of which football club wants to win trophies, and which club wants to make money - lashes millions on other peoples prized assets under the belief they can take what they choose - and then have the inevitable debt written off - simply because they ARE Real Madrid...

Cos Rafa made the difference from them losing the CL final twice to them winning the league. Rafa made them into winners.

Valencia have never spent 20 million on a player though have they? Just like we don't.

Madrid were Chelsea before Chelsea were, they rampage around the planet throwing hundreds of millions of pounds at clubs and demanding satisfaction, like Bill Gates in the Ritz...

Neither of their last two European Cup wins are valid in my eyes; I laugh at their claims tho have won it eight times.

If you are £200m in debt then you aren't competing are you? Give a £200m overdraft to dozens of clubs and they'd win the big one. Dislike Madrid a lot.

Neither of their last two European Cup wins are valid in my eyes; I laugh at their claims tho have won it eight times.

If you are £200m in debt then you aren't competing are you? Give a £200m overdraft to dozens of clubs and they'd win the big one. Dislike Madrid a lot.