You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small Time Cunts

Rashid

The worst chant at a football ground is "who ya are" by a country mile. Luton lot were singing it to Gerrard last week.

Anyway, did anyone see that inerview on SSN of the Nuneaton Borough striker? He had his daughter on with him and he was teaching her to sing "who are ya, who are ya" and she was singing it loudly and proudly.

Fucks sake.

:wallbutt:

You should relax more dude. Those chants are common around Britian. It is even known in australia and the supporters always use it here. We even sing "you're shit and you know you are".. "1 up and you fucked it up" and such. It's been around for ages and who cares if htey do it if you dont like it you dont do it simple.

You should relax more dude. Those chants are common around Britian. It is even known in australia and the supporters always use it here. We even sing "you're shit and you know you are".. "1 up and you fucked it up" and such. It's been around for ages and who cares if htey do it if you dont like it you dont do it simple.

Being Shrewsbury Town veteran, the old favourite was always "We're shit, and you're worse than us"

The worst chant at a football ground is "who ya are" by a country mile. Luton lot were singing it to Gerrard last week.

Anyway, did anyone see that inerview on SSN of the Nuneaton Borough striker? He had his daughter on with him and he was teaching her to sing "who are ya, who are ya" and she was singing it loudly and proudly.

Fucks sake.

thought it was quite funny myself. singing it to a nobody is a bit classless, but when you sing it to the best footballer in the country its pretty obviously ironic mikey taking as they know damn well who he is.

Being Shrewsbury Town veteran, the old favourite was always "We're shit, and you're worse than us"

HAHAHAHA I lke that one.

thought it was quite funny myself. singing it to a nobody is a bit classless, but when you sing it to the best footballer in the country its pretty obviously ironic mikey taking as they know damn well who he is.

I ttotally agree with you there mate, Another good one is when Yorke came down to Australia and joined Melbourne rival Sydney, he copped it hard everytime he fucked up with the ball, the terrace would start chanting "what a waste of money, what a waste of money" because it took sydneys blood and sweat too get him here. We won 5 nil that day! :D

The worst chant at a football ground is "who ya are" by a country mile.

Sorry, but I disagree. The worst chant would be a racist one, and not far behind that (and not dissimilar to) is the one where 'supporters' continually chant 'Freeeeeaaaaak' everytime a certain player sets foot near the ball. What would would the uproar be if it was 'Blaaaaaaaaaack' everytime Momo got possession.

Sorry, but I disagree. The worst chant would be a racist one, and not far behind that (and not dissimilar to) is the one where 'supporters' continually chant 'Freeeeeaaaaak' everytime a certain player sets foot near the ball. What would would the uproar be if it was 'Blaaaaaaaaaack' everytime Momo got possession.

Or "Oraaaaaannnngggge" everytime Lee Hendrie got the ball.

I remember a good few years ago when two teams played a match very important for the relegation outcome. I think it was Bradford-Barnsley or something. One of the teams went 1-0 up, and their set of fans startet singing "Going down, going down", which is one of those booring chants. The other set of fans replied with "So are we, so are we". I thought that was a bit funny.

Not so sure about that Pete, Pompey fans singing that when we were up 3-0 was pretty hilarious, especially when they combined it with cheering for successfully delivered passes

Getting beat 5-0 by Arsenal and singing "We're going to win 6-5" was pretty funny by the Pompey fans too.

They they came out with some corkers that night; If I remember rightly Henry applauded them before he left the pitch.

Fucks sake.

it is a bit small time to get this worked up by luton fans though.